$250 to finish this LTQ - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $250 to finish this LTQ

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Individual Limited Time Quests are no longer within reason to complete.

So sad that you can't finish any particular event with less than a vault of gold when they run 4 or 5 events a month.

So in Gree's thinking - 3 vaults per event times 4 events per month ?

Is $1,200 a month the cost to complete all events ?

Seems like Gree really needs to re-think this model :/
    agree mcdoc the game has been going downhill for a very longtime..i lost all interest to buy any gold anymore and will never spend another dime..over 1b stats whats the point really?

Ps nice seeing ya buddy tell my fellow VFF's i said hello
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Keep the gold for raid boss or epic boss. Individual LTQs should be scrapped.

Post Count
    Other games have two modes of play:

The Turtle: Slow and steady where if you are willing to not sleep, eat or see the outside world you can eventually earn the full spectrum of rewards by completing ingame challenges for free (ingame cash/energy/stamina/time counts as free)

OR

The Hare. The pay for play short cut to the above where you pay cash (usually a small amount, but in many incements as most are tempted to pay) to get the results sooner than, or instead of, the turtle grind above and have a competitive advantage over the turtle earlier and for longer.

Two different modes, but still the same net results in the end if the turtle is keen enough to grind away to get there.
    -
    Those games seem to thrive and have an enthusiastic player base because everyone realises the only thing that seperates the turtle from the hare is the willingness of the turtle to slog it out. Noone to blame but yourself if you can't be bothered putting in the effort to eventually achieve the goals that the other guy paid to get now rather than slog it out.
    -
    In none of the gree events do you have the option to slog it out if you have the time and patience. They all require massive cash payout to complete AND time and effort. End result - a constantly griping player base where people burn-out and leave or become farmers resigned to never competing again, so why spend any more money on it?
    -
    Why can't gree do the same as these other games? Is it because of the silent "d"?
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 07-02-2014 at 08:40 PM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Very true. Just like Boom Beach and how MW was early on when run by Funzio. I got all my health regen units early in the game and for free by upgrading unit buildings and planning for future events. All with no real money required back then.

Main issue with the game, if there is just one, is that strategy does not exist. if you want to do well you must spend.
    Last edited by 2000y2k; 07-02-2014 at 09:04 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    Very true. Just like Boom Beach and how MW was early on when run by Funzio. I got all my health regen units early in the game and for free by upgrading unit buildings and planning for future events. All with no real money required back then.

Main issue with the game, if there is just one, is that strategy does not exist. if you want to do well you must spend.
    Ah yes, I remember that. Back in the good ole days when this was actually a real strategy game, instead of a bonfire where the only way to get that warm feeling is to throw more money on the flames.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPpose So View Post
    Me and a few of my veteran buddies are leaving MW for Good!

We can't compete against factions like RedRum, Go Kill yo Self, Seal Team6, that are on Groupme hack rooms buying 100's of vaults of gold, energy boosts and many other hacked items for $20 -$100 per package. (Ever wondered how they suddenly put on so many points in WD and FA, are way ahead on Raid Boss etc).

This game is totally broken, tickets and screen shots have been sent from our Faction. We may only be top 20, but what chance have we got.

And for the usual crowd that say its lies..... ha ha ha we have a guy on one of their teams who has captured everything. So GREE you have the proof sent to you. now act!

You've lost us so ban me, i don't give a Toss.

2yrs investment down the drain. See you suckers !
    It sucks to see people leave the game, but I don't blame you. Hopefully gree really looks into all the information that has been sent to them by all the people that has sent it to them so that we can continue to play a game that most of us enjoy playing.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettypupp View Post
    It sucks to see people leave the game, but I don't blame you. Hopefully gree really looks into all the information that has been sent to them by all the people that has sent it to them so that we can continue to play a game that most of us enjoy playing.
    i just seen some pics of a couples ppl gold and 1 had 65m gold and other had 87m gold..no wonder ppl can score 8 and 9m on indi so easy
    Retired to free playing

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Prettypupp View Post
    Have any of gree's actions shown you that they look at customer feedback? They are so greedy that it's shameful. I stopped playing after frontline and check in here once in a while to see if there any glimps of hope before I give up my base. So far I've seen none. I can almost guarantee you that we'll get the same frontline next cycle and the ltqs will continue to require hundreds of $$ to complete.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    Funny the Omega War Chopper costed about the same when it came out late last year but came with a +4 energy regen per minute. Around that time the energy costs for LTQs also went up and made that unit a wash at best. +1 energy regen will do little if anything to help you out long term now that Gree no longer uses original NPCs and pre setting is dead.
    While I won't argue the Absurd cost of this event I will say that the Omega War chopper was almost 2x the cost. (Was 6k-6500 gold for me using all of my free hits)
    VFF Legends

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    While I won't argue the Absurd cost of this event I will say that the Omega War chopper was almost 2x the cost. (Was 6k-6500 gold for me using all of my free hits)
    Can't find the exact walkthrough for the Omega War Chopper but this one is close.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...mega+onslaught

Estimates about 5,000 gold but remember they used original targets back then so the true cost depended on what you had pre set.

Lurker
    Post Count
    It is good to see people waking up to the GreeD plot. Many of us have been saying this for almost a year now and it has just gotten worse. GreeD can suck balls, **** off and lick my sack. You want to play hacking and cheat games? I say let the games begin and GreeD can **** OFF. Your game sucks, only cheaters win and you **** everybody else over. Go **** yourselves GreeD. What are you going to do? Boot my account? Not offer me discounts on gold for being a premium member? **** me over again? lol You can take this game, turn the mother ****er sideways and shove it right up your ass!