What events give the most stat boosts?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What events give the most stat boosts?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

What events give the most stat boosts?

I'm just wondering what events you think (or know), give the best jump in stats. I think war weekends are the best depending on your syndicate. If you aren't in a great one syn, then I would say raid boss if you finish the whole event.

Banned
    Post Count
    a better question is which gives the best boost for the gold spent. whoever wins the leaderboard will have a nice defensive stat jump but it wont be cheap. sometimes people can do raid boss, epic boss, or collect tens for free or for under 100 gold.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    I'm just wondering what events you think (or know), give the best jump in stats. I think war weekends are the best depending on your syndicate. If you aren't in a great one syn, then I would say raid boss if you finish the whole event.
    This dummy again

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Epic boss and raid boss

Post Count
    24 hr battle. 3 day battle. Raid boss. Ebic boss. Forget the rest.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    War is only of benefit for teams in the top 50 or better (maybe top 100 at a pinch).

Monte, defence is an almost meaningless stat since the rivals list change.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    a better question is which gives the best boost for the gold spent. whoever wins the leaderboard will have a nice defensive stat jump but it wont be cheap. sometimes people can do raid boss, epic boss, or collect tens for free or for under 100 gold.
    No one asked you, keep quiet.

Post Count
    Epic boss, raid boss, war. Ltb best gold to stats (0 gold I can typically get thru 8)

Post Count
    I go with epic boss, first, raid boss second. I only say this because raid boss has become a bit more difficult to finish the past few cycles. My syn did finish it last cycle and we got a nice modifier, plus all the little weapons we earned along the way.

But with epic boss, you get the individual bonus plus the syn bonus (assuming you are in a good syn). All the little mini goal weapons you earn along the way really seem to add up. Combine that with syn goal award, plus the individual EB award + modifier -- I think these may add up to be slightly better than what we get out of raid boss, plus the EB events are more "do able" in my opinion.

Post Count
    Epic Boss as its the only event that anyone can complete. When I was in a syndicate by myself with low stats this was the only event I was able to complete lol
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    RB easy big free stat boost depending on mod. EB free easy stat boost if you're low/mid level.

Wars are not a good gold/stats imo, unless you freeload in a good syndicate which you won't do for long..