GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Reimbursement] Building Upgrade Overcharges

Social Media Manager
    Post Count

[Reimbursement] Building Upgrade Overcharges

Hello everyone,

We wanted to take a moment and apologize for the delay in getting this matter resolved. As this matter is now corrected in-game, we will be reimbursing set amounts of in-game 'Cash' over the course of the next few days.

Please remain patient over the course of the next few days as this will take some time and is all being done manually. Thank you all for your patience with this matter.

Thank you!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This was the issue about the Cement Factory not working towards upgrades right?

GREE Emergency Medical Hologram GEMH's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RealLoads View Post
    This was the issue about the Cement Factory not working towards upgrades right?
    The reimbursement is for the issue where players were overcharged when making building upgrades, as a result of server errors and the Cement Factory boost not functioning correctly.

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Any info on how much cash in being given?
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Post Count
    Time to start attacking as people suddenly find themselves over vault I'd say
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Is this being done for all players or only ones that have submitted tickets?

I've only submitted one ticket with screenshots for one of my building upgrades, do i need to submit another ticket for all the buildings that were overcharged??

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by goldeagie View Post
    Is this being done for all players or only ones that have submitted tickets?

I've only submitted one ticket with screenshots for one of my building upgrades, do i need to submit another ticket for all the buildings that were overcharged??
    You do not need to submit any tickets.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Time to start attacking as people suddenly find themselves over vault I'd say
    Not worth the xp gain mate

Consistent Contributor Mr Art0is's Avatar
    Post Count
    Fabulous ....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good news, but when will this actually be fixed for everyone? I'm on iOS and upgrade cost is still not correct by 10%, but I am looking forward to getting (hopefully) a good chunk of cash back.
    Last edited by Doc Rumpies; 07-03-2014 at 07:30 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Rumpies View Post
    Good news, but when will this actually be fixed for everyone? I'm on iOS and upgrade cost is still not correct by 10%, but I am looking forward to getting (hopefully) a good chunk of cash back.
    All credits have now been issued. The fix for the incorrect upgrade costs is in version 4.2 for both platforms.

If you believe that the issue has not been resolved, please send a ticket to the Support Team. Include in your message screenshots which show your total bonuses, and the Upgrade screen which shows the cost of the building upgrade.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GEMH View Post
    All credits have now been issued. The fix for the incorrect upgrade costs is in version 4.2 for both platforms.

If you believe that the issue has not been resolved, please send a ticket to the Support Team. Include in your message screenshots which show your total bonuses, and the Upgrade screen which shows the cost of the building upgrade.
    I guess I will never know if I got the credit since I just collected my buildings
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    Will this happen with finishing buildings with GOLD? Game has been taking extra
    Modern War: Fist of Fingers - 645 016 519
    Modern War: Fist of Thumbs - 849 207 626

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromagnon View Post
    Will this happen with finishing buildings with GOLD? Game has been taking extra
    The compensation which was issued was for in-game cash only. After the issue where extra gold is charged for instant upgrades has been fixed, we will address the matter of possible compensation.