Lightbulb Event Ideas and Key Upgrades

With the current invasion events, could we ask the developers for more achievement's and with higher rewards. The current levels can be achieved in a day or 2 which leaves scraping for event points for the rest of the week.

Also, could they maybe added trade in on keys, say 20 keys for the next grade up? would generate a lot of farming refills will be used in abundance.
    If you take a chance and succeed, it was worth it.

If you take a chance and fail, try again.

Yeah I agree, I have finished the 10 missions, but still working on the points and goals. When it says it ends in 6:01:00:30 that means 6 more days of this event?? That is a long time for this small event.

Alliance leaderboard- whats point of trying to get top? Theres no rewards to make it worth while, so why spend real miney to get alliance to top! Bring in alliance rewards ASAP and you see a massive change, be more enjoyable to all and to compete with other alliances to be No1. Also the alliance leaderborad timer, why is it out of sync with other event, just doesnt make sense as the points from invasion go towards your alliance score, so would make sende to sync the timers.

Invasion event- Goals! Bring in more goals and increase current goals to help achieve more on progress rewards.
    The verses leaderboard during invasion! No rewards for ranking so whats the point of fighting to be No1? You have the purple, gold, silver and bronze to define positions but no rank rewards, make it worth our efforts on leaderboard with awarding prizes.

Thats all for now, will keep adding to this.

love this

Are you trolling rasheedgas? ������

I agree with this as well.

Just right

Quote Originally Posted by Badvock View Post
    With the current invasion events, could we ask the developers for more achievement's and with higher rewards. The current levels can be achieved in a day or 2 which leaves scraping for event points for the rest of the week.

Also, could they maybe added trade in on keys, say 20 keys for the next grade up? would generate a lot of farming refills will be used in abundance.
    I think the achievements bonus and reward milestones have all been increased this last week. I was thrilled to see the improvements. This is the first week I predict I will finish the invasion with all the rewards. The points you get from say hammering mission eight is 650 points over most weeks where you can't beat levels 8,9 or 10 and are forced to play a mission you can beat for 350 points a wack. A vast improvement over the weeks before. I am relatively new, I have only been playing for a couple months and I am not a money player. But I have won a ton of cool units. I think for a free game, L.O.W is pimping. I think there doing a great job.
    Keep up the good work.

Bloodanguts

Idea for UR

Quote Originally Posted by Badvock View Post

An idea you could do for a UR is a tank or vehicle that can take an insane amount of damage but not the greatest attack. The tank would then let you save money for other units and guide you

Black market unit exchange and pvp improvement

Being part of an alliance is fine to get the 10% improvements, but otherwise not very useful. How about creating an exchange page where members can trade units and barter for goods such as gold. Trade that fully upgraded rare for that ultra rare or super rare that you have been waiting for. Or selling it to the highest bidder for gold or cash. The more you play the more unmatched cards and double i get, but never that last black flag ultra rare. It would definitely give the alliance angle a much needed interest boost.

Second improvement suggestion- in PVP you can only play 6 cards but sometimes you come up against another player and a quick strategy change would get you past with the win; however, when you go to make the change and return to PVP the opponent selection has changed rendering your strategy null. I understand the reason for this is in making the competition equal and competitive, but when you have created a versatile number of units and can not play them in the best situation, it decreases the strategy needed for success and makes upgrading of weaker situational units useless.

2 improvements
    1 have a second set of cards available for substituting in the game. It would make the process more stream line and more fun to develop a complete arsenal of units.

2 change the way PVP Battles are matched to allow for exchanging units. When winning the battle the next opponents are based on the power of the last army used and the difficulty increases as it does presently.

Long post but just some frustrations that could be fixed and improve game.

i hope the pvp events will be more forgiving...

its pretty hard to complete the event requirements.

last i counted i need to chain 100? or so wins including remaining of the entire week of pvp-ing to unlock the rewards.

only managed 60-70k while not re-filling on morale

Quote Originally Posted by Baldboy View Post
    Being part of an alliance is fine to get the 10% improvements, but otherwise not very useful. How about creating an exchange page where members can trade units and barter for goods such as gold. Trade that fully upgraded rare for that ultra rare or super rare that you have been waiting for. Or selling it to the highest bidder for gold or cash. The more you play the more unmatched cards and double i get, but never that last black flag ultra rare. It would definitely give the alliance angle a much needed interest boost.

Second improvement suggestion- in PVP you can only play 6 cards but sometimes you come up against another player and a quick strategy change would get you past with the win; however, when you go to make the change and return to PVP the opponent selection has changed rendering your strategy null. I understand the reason for this is in making the competition equal and competitive, but when you have created a versatile number of units and can not play them in the best situation, it decreases the strategy needed for success and makes upgrading of weaker situational units useless.

2 improvements
    1 have a second set of cards available for substituting in the game. It would make the process more stream line and more fun to develop a complete arsenal of units.

2 change the way PVP Battles are matched to allow for exchanging units. When winning the battle the next opponents are based on the power of the last army used and the difficulty increases as it does presently.

Long post but just some frustrations that could be fixed and improve game.
    I agree, this would make game play better and increase time spent playing instead of a quick session. Only question I have is will points rewarded be the same regardless of line up change?

I think I have come up with a cool idea for a future invasion event. I call it Cold War. It's basically same invasion game but you get a say 30 % bonus points for using common and uncommon units. No rares or super-ultra rares in your squad. This could be fun. Who's with me?