GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm a little bit disappointed

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count

I'm a little bit disappointed

Hey. Gree guys.

Why'd you have to lock a thread where, for once, people were actually allowed to speak their minds freely for more than a few hours? A lot of the problems on here, I've seen, is because people talk past each other. Allow them some slack, let them get it all out and maybe things turn out okay. Or... Is peace between factions bad for business? Yeah, that must be it. Got it now. I will shut up.

But one one more thing before I go, this guy who you banned just now for making multiple posts about cheap gold. I appreciate it is against your forum rules. But do you have ANY IDEA how incredibly frustrating it is for us to sit on THIS side of the game, where we pay to play, and catch people cheat and thieve, report them to you and then NOTHING happens? You should reward people who bring you real cheats, exploits and hacks and bring down the hammer on those caught out. Don't ignore the good guys until they get so frustrated at having to pay your salaries while you do nothing, that they decide to make everyone aware of the fact. That's just very, very poor form. Just do your jobs properly, take action when we give you the unsavouries on a platter and I guarantee you, no one here will feel the need to start threads about hackers and cheats. Your life as mods will be so much simpler.

Last thing. If I find there is really such a thing as a free or low cost gold hack I would be pretty upset given the amount of cash I waste on this game.

Lurker
    Post Count
    iv played this game for over 4 yrs back when funzio owned it, abd have spent over 20k which to some is nuthin to what they spend, but it hurts that they allow gold hacks to happen

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't think they are allowing gold hacks. I think they are the ones doing it.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I agree with you killjoy, but if thats the case then why dont they just make them the prices instead of the outrageous prices they have now

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Myram94 View Post
    The guy that was banned is my friend in real life, iv played this game for over 4 yrs back when funzio owned it, abd have spent over 20k which to some is nuthin to what they spend, but it hurts that they allow gold hacks to happen
    The game is not 4 years old, sorry, try again. I new he was about to get banned. It is a shame that people that are asking questions about cheaters are banned and the cheaters are allowed to cheat?

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    I don't know how many times I can type this.

If you feel that a player is abusing the systems, please report them with as much information as possible. It does not benefit us to have these players in-game either. We have zero tolerance for such players and take these types of matters very serious.

So again, please report such players and allow us time to investigate.

Note: Starting threads just to cause unrest is not allowed and they will be locked, along with insulting any staff. Please word your discussions constructively.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post

If you feel that a player is abusing the systems, please report them with as much information as possible. It does not benefit us to have these players in-game either. We have zero tolerance for such players and take these types of matters very serious.

Note: Starting threads just to cause unrest is not allowed and they will be locked, along with insulting any staff. Please word your discussions constructively.
    Tadaaah, with all due respect, (and I said with all due respect) I don't think he was trying to cause unrest, he was just trying to get an answer about the cheaters. For the people that spend real money on the game, (I am a retired heavy gold spender, now light) we are most irritated when we hear about a cheat, come to the forum to look for answers and get stonewalled. It's like you want to pretend it does not happen and it will go away. Wondering why I am not a heavy gold user anymore?????

Lurker
    Post Count
    I am friends with the person that got banned as well. It's sad that a player that's spends money to be in the faction that he is in gets banned for things that should have been taking care of a while ago. He sent in information a while ago only to be ignored by gree. So them he decided to get other people to send in the information that they had as well and they got ignored as well. It is funny that you banned a player that does not cause any problems at all. The worst thing he did was repost threads. The only reason he has done that is because gree ignored him and the rest of the people that are trying to make this game fair. The fact of the matter is that you should have banned a lot more players on here way before you banned him. But I do know that it made him laugh and he is no where done and when he does share the information with all the people that are buying cheap gold outside of the game there will be a lot of ticked off people. Especially the ones that sit here and condemn sup for cheating. And I for one can't wait for that day to happen.
    Last edited by Zombie boy; 06-30-2014 at 03:27 PM.

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post

Tadaaah, I'd like Gree to be responsive in the same way you want us to be constructive. The bottom line is, we pay you a hell of a lot and you should deliver a sound product. Is that too much to ask? Do you think I'm being insulting when I say this?

Time and again people report things to Gree only for nothing to be done about it. What would you like us to do then? Keep quiet and keep paying? It is a serious question Tadaaah and I would like your answer. Just what should we do? People are fed up being treated like this so they resort to a last desperate measure: post on here, not to start a fight, but to lull you into action.

A while back, Gree posted graphics about how much it earned from this game JUST on WD weekends. Obscene amounts, and this was before the gold grab we experience now. You have no excuse to be super reactive with the amount of money coming in from all if us. And yet we are frustrated by your lack of action. Take speed ump the leader of SUP. He posted on here many times that he is still waiting for Gree to remove that top valor unit. Why, Tadaaah, has that not been done when a player actually asks you himself? You don't even have to find the player you can locate him dead easy. I'd really like to know.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewThis View Post
    Tadaaah, I'd like Gree to be responsive in the same way you want us to be constructive. The bottom line is, we pay you a hell of a lot and you should deliver a sound product. Is that too much to ask? Do you think I'm being insulting when I say this?

Time and again people report things to Gree only for nothing to be done about it. What would you like us to do then? Keep quiet and keep paying? It is a serious question Tadaaah and I would like your answer. Just what should we do? People are fed up being treated like this so they resort to a last desperate measure: post on here, not to start a fight, but to lull you into action.

A while back, Gree posted graphics about how much it earned from this game JUST on WD weekends. Obscene amounts, and this was before the gold grab we experience now. You have no excuse to be super reactive with the amount of money coming in from all if us. And yet we are frustrated by your lack of action. Take speed ump the leader of SUP. He posted on here many times that he is still waiting for Gree to remove that top valor unit. Why, Tadaaah, has that not been done when a player actually asks you himself? You don't even have to find the player you can locate him dead easy. I'd really like to know.
    If you have noticed the ultimate way to get to Gree is through Apple, obvious it has worked due to all the changes we are seeing. We just need to go keep complaining to the MAN and you will see more changes or ultimately the inevitable one

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    We are unable to disclose every detail that happens behind the scenes. Teams do take action against these types of players and it is an ongoing process. We have scripts but yes, we still would like you to report and help us identify new ways to abuse the system and more players. It is a joint effort. The teams will continue to develop more security features as well as investigate reports. Yes, many reports we receive do not show signs of "hacks" or "cheating". But that doesn't mean quit reporting. We understand these types of players can be frustrating and we ban any player we find to be abusing the game. No, we will not disclose every player that is banned, but trust there are players banned when caught.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Is this the same screwy? I agree with everthing you've said in this thread. Amazing. I so think there was some positive things being said and worked out in that thread, amoung the negative ones. Sometimes we just have to shout things out

Lurker
    Post Count
    Let me ask you this. I understand that jgmecarter got banned for reposting a thread 3 times, but why did his 1st thread get closed down and taken off the forum. He started a second one and you locked it. Then he started the third thread and he got banned. But what made you take the 1st thread down in the first place. It did not break any rules on this forum. You did not even warn him or say anything to him you just took it down then locked the second one then banned him. He never even got warned. There was no reason to make the first thread disappear. Unless one of the comments about a gree being apart of it upset you guys. The fact is now in a lot of the groups people are starting to think that your employees are the ones selling the gold. I don't think it true but that is what people are starting to think now.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie boy View Post
    Let me ask you this. I understand that jgmecarter got banned for reposting a thread 3 times, but why did his 1st thread get closed down and taken off the forum. He started a second one and you locked it. Then he started the third thread and he got banned. But what made you take the 1st thread down in the first place. It did not break any rules on this forum. You did not even warn him or say anything to him you just took it down then locked the second one then banned him. He never even got warned. There was no reason to make the first thread disappear. Unless one of the comments about a gree being apart of it upset you guys. The fact is now in a lot of the groups people are starting to think that your employees are the ones selling the gold. I don't think it true but that is what people are starting to think now.
    We don't discuss actions taken against any player with others. Please read and review the Forum Code of Conduct. Posting threads that already exist in the forums can be locked.

Rest assured, our employees would never participate in such an act. It is as frustrating and harmful for us as it is you. So again, please report such players so we can investigate and ban appropriately. Thanks.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Jgmecarter messaged and took your advice on what to do with the information that he had and he did what you asked him to do. Free blew him and others off and then he messaged you again and told you that gree blew him off. He then asked you what he should do next and you never replied to him again. Why is that. You say that gree wants to ban players for cheating and yet you don't return a person's message that has information that could prove that people top factions are cheating. And when I am saying top factions I don't mean sup. I am talking the top 50 factions.