I'm a little bit disappointed - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm a little bit disappointed

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    As we have provided you with the appropriate means to report players and explained that there are security feature in game to help catch these types of players, it appears this conversation has ran it's course. These players are frustrating for all of us and we want to take action against them as much as you do. Please continue to report players.
    Aargh! I can see this discussion is as pointless as reporting unlawful behaviour to Support. Tadaaah, you say you've provided us with means to report players. Check. We agree on that. That's where your discussion ends and mine BEGINS: I am trying to engage you on what happens (or rather doesn't happen) once we've reported these characters.

First thing, we get a standard message saying thanks, but Gree won't be discussing the individual matter.

Next thing, the reported player is still seen roaming the game freely.

So you've given us the mechanism to report the issue. That's just one aspect. Problem is, no one is home to deal with issues reported via this mechanism. So this is my question, plain and simple: what we are supposed to do now? Should we say, "oh that's all right then, we should continue to pay because we have a mechanism to report the baddies" Eh?? I'm not complaining that the mechanism is broken. I'm complaining at Gree's apparent complete and unacceptable INDIFFERENCE when we take the time to help you.

Maybe this shame list is a good idea because, Tadaaah, to put it bluntly, we have zero trust when you say Gree is dealing with it. We simply do not believe it anymore. Why? Because we continue to see units that should not be in players' inventories after they have been reported to Gree. Because we continue to bump into people who have been reported for having multiple of the same boost buildings. Because multiple people have reported and provided evidence of a gold hack and it is still ongoing.

We don't just want to get a message that you're on top of it. We want to KNOW and SEE that you're on top of it.
    Last edited by ScrewThis; 07-01-2014 at 02:21 AM.

I don't know how many times I can type this.

If you feel that a player is abusing the systems, please report them with as much information as possible. It does not benefit us to have these players in-game either. We have zero tolerance for such players and take these types of matters very serious.

So again, please report such players and allow us time to investigate.

Note: Starting threads just to cause unrest is not allowed and they will be locked, along with insulting any staff. Please word your discussions constructively.

Hey dude,

how about you, on behalf of your employer answer this question straight up once and for all.

are you people returning us the 2450 gold that was accidentally spent on the ship during frontline event?

You do know deep down inside your heart that we genuinely clicked the damm button while speed tapping fast and furious deploying the ground unit. For me, the 100 ships still remain in my inventory and I do not intend to use them. Not now, not ever.

Please do not even tell us the blanket rule of there being no refund for units purchased with Gold. Because you know full well what happened when GREE mistakenly released the air unit with 6k stats for just 1 Gold.

Yes, you people removed all our planes and happily refunded us the gold back, against our wishes!

So stop your double standard practices because that's just going to drag your reputation through mud.

Just give me your side of logical explanation and i'll like to see how GREE responds to this one....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We don't discuss actions taken against any player with others. Please read and review the Forum Code of Conduct. Posting threads that already exist in the forums can be locked.

Rest assured, our employees would never participate in such an act. It is as frustrating and harmful for us as it is you. So again, please report such players so we can investigate and ban appropriately. Thanks.
    Lmao Tadaaah, I suppose you believe there's no dirty cops, politians and priests either? Gimme a break.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think what tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah means is that we are all allowed to have 13 dbjs without fear of being banned bc that is the new Mendoza line for this game. While we're at it maybe we also add a few ACs and a couple Le buildings I missed.

Post Count
    More tickets sent in and 2 out of 3 tickets got replies that had nothing to do with the ticket that got sent it. But I am sure that when we get responses from gree showing us that they do not even read are tickets, that we are just suppose to keep are mouth shut and allow gree to do there job on tickets that they never read in the first place

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thumbs up

As the beautiful Angela Bofill once sang, "You Oughta Know By Now" LOL.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettypupp View Post
    More tickets sent in and 2 out of 3 tickets got replies that had nothing to do with the ticket that got sent it. But I am sure that when we get responses from gree showing us that they do not even read are tickets, that we are just suppose to keep are mouth shut and allow gree to do there job on tickets that they never read in the first place
    i have sent in several tickets and they send me stuiff that wasnt even related to the question i sent..sometimes i think they cant even understand simple english when they send me these off the wall responses that has nothing to do with the ticket i sent in
    Retired to free playing

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I used to play this game called Asheron's call... I saw someone botting once. (People would set their account up and run it 24 x 7 using a bot program... against ToS... and if they did it in an area you needed for a quest it could prevent you from progressing in the game.) I reported the guy... and since I needed the area for a quest I was there waiting. It was really cool. In about 5 minutes I saw a clear bubble type thing go around the guy... and a mod avatar appeared. It chatted with the guy asking him to do simple things like jump, turn in a circle, say something back... which of course none of that happened because the bot program hadn't adapted for all the tests the mod had. Then all of a sudden the hacker's avatar disappeared from the game world... and the mod bowed to me and said, "You may continue your quest. Thank you for reporting."

Now I get we can't do anything nearly that cool in modern war because of the nature of the game interface. ...but I have to admit that made me want to find another cheater just to see that again. LOL!

Post Count
    Better yet, a friend got banned because someone reported him as a hacker. He has a mini that just hits walls in a top 25 faction so his level 50ish account has over 100 million stats. Ban an account without even looking into it but not ban blatant hacking accounts?
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If i saw something like that while hitting someone on Emir Island, i would lose my shi*. That would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Jannski View Post
    I used to play this game called Asheron's call... I saw someone botting once. (People would set their account up and run it 24 x 7 using a bot program... against ToS... and if they did it in an area you needed for a quest it could prevent you from progressing in the game.) I reported the guy... and since I needed the area for a quest I was there waiting. It was really cool. In about 5 minutes I saw a clear bubble type thing go around the guy... and a mod avatar appeared. It chatted with the guy asking him to do simple things like jump, turn in a circle, say something back... which of course none of that happened because the bot program hadn't adapted for all the tests the mod had. Then all of a sudden the hacker's avatar disappeared from the game world... and the mod bowed to me and said, "You may continue your quest. Thank you for reporting."

Now I get we can't do anything nearly that cool in modern war because of the nature of the game interface. ...but I have to admit that made me want to find another cheater just to see that again. LOL!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think it would have to be the reverse. A list of anonymous accounts and why they were banned or what happened. Lots of accounts have the same name, there are privacy issues, etc. If you want to confirm action, you don't need names. It would be cool to see some list of how many people were banned or "we have removed 3,500 Vicious Tactical Bombers". However, that would also give cheaters a road map on where to go/what to do/what they are more likely to get away with. Bad unintended consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    See, this is what I mean tadaaah. If this player saw his cheat in the shame file then I bet they'd have a much more satisfied game playing experience.
    -
    Gree may well have eventually got to his message and dealt with the cheat, but noone knows. So they assume nothing was done.
    -
    A shame file would very publically demonstrate action and give players like this one the means to know that yes, their report DID make a difference.
    -
    Like I said, lock the shame file thread, don't allow any comments so that it is just information for player benefit only. Do this and I bet and you will see a dramatic drop in negative threads in the forum.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Regardless of the topic, the way that the players are talked down to and passively-aggressively threatened with "being more restrictive with banning" is sickening. I genuinely hope someone is taking screenshots of this thread. I don't think Gree would appreciate being represented like this. For shame, honestly. This is not the type of example to set.

Post Count
    Stephen, if I recall it was over thirty billion concrete in that factions vault. We both worked on this case together. Sadly, no action has occurred to remove the concrete or ban those responsible. I will agree with you. There is no way any faction can legitimately have millions of concretes.

If any of you wish to see the picture. Let me know
    How about we report GREE for the blatant double standards and hypocrisy that oozes from the pores of their skin?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I remeber the pic posted here of a faction with hundreds of million in bricks. I even remeber gree saying it was possible. I posted that there is no way that was possible, even sup has in the low hundreds of thousands. Hundreds of millions is in no way possible. That was the work of one person, and I think most of us know who that is, including gree. I can see I'm not the only one who has shown in very great detail what is going on there.
    Stephen, if I recall it was over thirty billion concrete in that factions vault. We both worked on this case together. Sadly, no action has occurred to remove the concrete or ban those responsible. I will agree with you. There is no way any faction can legitimately have millions of concretes.

If any of you wish to see the picture. Let me know
    How about we report GREE for the blatant double standards and hypocrisy that oozes from the pores of their skin?

Post Count
    I actually run a group on group me with the sole purpose of posting ss's of accounts that are hacked or with units they shouldn't have

You're invited to my new group 'Hackers/Cheaters Posted Here' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/8715968/W5GPw2