Gree is thieves

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gree is thieves

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Gree is thieves

I bought a 100 of those boats by accident button pushing blowing threw deploys playing the game exactly how they wanted it. So I kindly asked for a refund because it was a obvious mistake. Nobody would waste that much gold on absolute worthless items. Anyway I got the same stupid pathetic monkey written cookie cut response of we are not giving refunds at this time. They lost my money I'll never buy anything again. They (gree) have the worst management skills and HR team. I should ban together a bunch of new born puppies or kittens and ask them questions. I'll get the same responses I'm sure.

Post Count
    Haven't done an accidental purchase in a while but they usually honor refunds. Try changing the Subject of the letter to someone about your topic. Reply back to the original letter explaining your situation, keep the letter friendly and they should honor the missing gold might take a week. Only refunds they don't do is for accidental crate purchases since someone recieving the worse item could say they bought it by accident
    Have you loved your llama today?

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeh20 View Post
    I bought a 100 of those boats by accident button pushing blowing threw deploys playing the game exactly how they wanted it. So I kindly asked for a refund because it was a obvious mistake. Nobody would waste that much gold on absolute worthless items. Anyway I got the same stupid pathetic monkey written cookie cut response of we are not giving refunds at this time. They lost my money I'll never buy anything again. They (gree) have the worst management skills and HR team. I should ban together a bunch of new born puppies or kittens and ask them questions. I'll get the same responses I'm sure.
    You tried and they denied. You an think of a good solution. I think you already have one.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I agree, those gold units should be placed in a diff area to keep accidental purchases from happening. I know I hit it a few times on one of my games, without meaning to. I didn't even bother trying to ask for a refund, I knew the answer. Even with a two step process, if the buttons pop up in the same place, and you're speed tapping those units, you will blow right through that because of game lag alone. Many of us had built up quote a nice stash of the last units we used in full assault. Guess those are now worthless,lol.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well said warrow

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I opened it back up with hopes of a different answer. I was polite and explained they need safe guard that from happening somehow like a confirmation screen away from the units your tapping on. I bet I'll get thanks for your feedback and nothing about my gold.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    You have to click the "Buy More" button and then you have to select a quantity number. There is more than one step in purchasing these units.

It should be noted these units can be used in the next Frontline event. The teams are hoping to start working on a system to help with the other rotating units for the farther future. Thanks.

Post Count
    When your quickly deploying in the last seconds and experience lag
    It is very easy to do! It happened to me i also didn't bother to send in a ticket, i could guess the answer.
    A teammate that had the same thing happen, and got the generic response telling him how to play the game!
    That he has played for two years.
    You guys and your customer service are something to behold, in fact i now laugh instead of getting irate.
    I am sure you configure the gold purchases in such a way that you know this is going to happen.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    You have to click the "Buy More" button and then you have to select a quantity number. There is more than one step in purchasing these units.

It should be noted these units can be used in the next Frontline event. The teams are hoping to start working on a system to help with the other rotating units for the farther future. Thanks.
    You have clearly never speed tapped before, there is a flaw, trust me! Happened to me too but thankfully it was those tanks and not the carriers!

Consistent Contributor solo.modernwar's Avatar
    Post Count

You're correct, however, the "Buy More" button is lined up directly underneath the highest cash unit being deployed (a favored one, I would suspect) and the "100x" button is perfectly aligned over the Ground unit that is the heavily favored choice. Even speed tapping just 7-10 deploys at a time (no faster for me as I would receive a Server Error), this accidental purchase can easily happen. 7 speed taps and only two taps for the LST Carrier purchase. It's a matter of where the purchase button AND quantity buttons are placed.

The best solution, in my opinion, is to OFFSET the second "quantity" window to a middle-of-the-screen position. Problem solved.

Just an observation, but I think it's a reasonable solution.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm also a culprit in this subject.
    This needs to be addressed. That gold was my budget for the month. I've sent two tickets and both are genetic replies. One explains how to play front fall...
    One thanking me for my feedback.....
    Get a grip Gree. Your blatantly out to con as much money as possible from your customers.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    We'll bring it up with the teams to see if it is possible to relocate the button.

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    We'll bring it up with the teams to see if it is possible to relocate the button.
    Tadaaah, we've been asking for this for a loooong time now. Not just here, the crate buttons behind the splash screen at startup work the same way. You press the button, nothing happens and then you press again only to find our you just bought a useless crate. That Gree will not refund.

Come in, that's not right. The way some of the gold purchase buttons are strategically placed means people are bound to make mistakes. Do the right thing by your court omers and consumers and change this practice.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You should make all purchases within in game that require gold password protected. You can either have password protection on or off. A simple script that will save tons and tons of time and make your customers happy.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by {Kill Joy} View Post
    You should make all purchases within in game that require gold password protected. You can either have password protection on or off. A simple script that will save tons and tons of time and make your customers happy.
    ^^^^ Best suggestion I have seen on this...... I accidentally clicked into the buy gold unit window several times trying to deploy units very fast. Luckily I didn't have the gold on that Account to actually purchase it... On another account I finished with about 500+ airplanes still not deployed that were all bought from over clicking as well...