Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Missing rewards from last verses event 😡

Missing leaderboard prizes from last verses event, i logged in this morning got a splash screen saying congratulations for finishing (position) collect rewards, i click splash screen and then taken to verses screen and nothing 😡
    No unit and no keys rewarded for the event, after chatting to other players im not the only one that didnt recieve them.
    Gree this needs to be looked at ASAP, and possibly do a data push to re-reward players for there efforts, i understand this game is new and still full of bugs.

Thumbs down Get it together LoW

Quote Originally Posted by Britbandit View Post
    Missing leaderboard prizes from last verses event, i logged in this morning got a splash screen saying congratulations for finishing (position) collect rewards, i click splash screen and then taken to verses screen and nothing 😡
    No unit and no keys rewarded for the event, after chatting to other players im not the only one that didnt recieve them.
    Gree this needs to be looked at ASAP, and possibly do a data push to re-reward players for there efforts, i understand this game is new and still full of bugs.
    Me and a lot of my alliance members have not received our rewards either. Gree needs to do a better job of explaining why this is happening.

Yes they do mate, tadaah where are you? Your supposed to be monitoring these forums and resolving issues of the LoW community.

I would not be a happy camper if I was to put the effort (time and money) into obtaining a good position on the leader board and not receive the prise that was promised. it is kind of like going to shops and buying a new Blue Ray and not being allowed to take it home.
    If you take a chance and succeed, it was worth it.

If you take a chance and fail, try again.

This has been passed along to the teams and being investigated now. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Thank you tadaah hope your team can rectify this issue.

The matter will be fixed for future events. Please submit a support ticket and they will be handling these on an individual basis.

So you are saying that we have to go through GREE's really bad system to get our rewards that we earned.

Still waiting on rewards. I wonder how many people didn't receive rewards?

Still waiting, tick tock

Did you submit a support ticket? Please remain patient as they work through a large number of tickets.

Yes tadaah ticket in

I submitted mine the day after. They even got back with me 3 days ago saying they were working on my lack of reward. nothing since

A week has nearly passed and still nothing, just do the reward data push again for those that didnt get it, how hard can that be, youve done it in MW god knows how many times after your blunders.

Question Looking in to it

LoW says they are looking into it but the more time passes the less chance anything will get corrected