Gree Police? ... Or are We... THE LAST LINE OF DEFENSE

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gree Police? ... Or are We... THE LAST LINE OF DEFENSE

Consistent Contributor fofito30's Avatar
    Post Count

Gree Police? ... Or are We... THE LAST LINE OF DEFENSE

Thank you for taking the time to stop and read this post as Obviously you care enough about this game to take the time to do so. It is you the reader that truly can make a difference in this games future by becoming actively involved in helping with cleaning up its less honorable players who by nature are helping in ruining it for us all...

First .... A Bit of inside history
    As you may or may not know "We the players of Sup" have long been accused and subject to accusations in a deliberate smear - propaganda campaign, by another of the games top factions, ...of hacking ... Cheating / Glitching / being On Grees payroll / receiving free Gold / living in trailers etc .... Trying to convince the rest of you ....how could it be that we can even afford to play the game ... All of these claims were generated by one particular team who has long sought to overtake our position as the strongest team in the Modern War world ... After Failure upon failure they change their name ... But not their game in hopes that a new name will dawn a new result. The irony here was that indeed the Pot was calling the Kettle names, in a hypocritical bit of irony ... Ultimately the leadership and officers of Sup got together and took a good look at this group from the inside out only to find they had numerous energy hack games and players with illegal units in its arsenal ...
    Armed with the information, that indeed the leadership of this other group was recruiting dirty players in the desperate hope that they could unseat Sup from its position at the top.... We took "THE PROOF " of their being dirty to Gree and demanded on behalf of ALL FACTIONS THAT THEY TAKE ACTION .... The good news is that they ( Gree ) did ... and the result is that they removed multiple hacked players from their roster. Unfortunately with Grees " 24 hr amnesty program " a number of other players in their rank without scruples cleaned up the bootleg units and remain in the game today ....

An interesting fact :
    Once upon a time when team x began to accuse Sup of cheating or hacking, one of the top players in the game and a founding member of sup made an offer to Team x in an attempt to clear itself of any wrong doing .... We were In full observance of and in the understanding that indeed computer hacks we generating " jail broken " hacked games with 99% regen ability and making them available to players in the game .... So a solution was offered to help clean up the game that we all came to enjoy ..... You see a number of teams that you faced over the past year or more were playing with regen hacks ... ALLOWING THEM TO ATTACK US FOR FREE while you and I bought Gold to place points on the board .... QUITE FRUSTRATING...

The Offer That still stands today :

That offer was as follows ... Because we are blessed with less economic restraint than most in our RL professions, and Gree seems to lack the manpower internally to adequately police the game with consistency ... we offered to hire an outside firm to monitor and Police the MW Ranks and SPLIT THE COST TO DO SO ....With team x . THAT OFFER STILL STANDS .... Of course they blew off the request / offer ... I will leave you the educated reader to conclude on your own why ....

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I don't understand gree sometimes. How hard is it to track leader board scoring to determine legit scores against those that were hacking? Besides the fact it should be extremely easy i find it equally disturbing the lengths they go to in manipulating the wars.

Worst example was in beyond the dead where they introduced bonus points to the winning alliance. They admitted to capping one teams bonus points at ten percent while providing 50% bonuses to every other team. Forcing one team to outscore others by 40% during the war.
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just have fun guys! Stop stressing this. I know y'all have sunk 10s of thousands into this game, but even with th glitching sup hasn't missed one 1st yet so there not doig that good of a job at glitching. Keep it up sup. if I had the money id be with yall

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    How can an Internet company be hacked ? Billion dollar company with bad security ?? I don't believe it, I believe it's all rigged and there's more to it but we will get the truth the truth always comes out wether its in court or anywhere else the truth will be revealed and when it is revealed then lets see what excuses and reasons will be used

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Here's an idea: Take your quibbles with OSW and go to some other forum. It was nice and quiet here (and perhaps productive) until you got back from whatever hole you were hanging out in. Next thing the bird fetish idiot and his sidekicks will show up. Go away. You accuse them, they accuse you, it's getting old. How about this: you all are hackers. No one cares anymore, the game is broken beyond repair.

Quote Originally Posted by fofito30 View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to stop and read this post as Obviously you care enough about this game to take the time to do so. It is you the reader that truly can make a difference in this games future by becoming actively involved in helping with cleaning up its less honorable players who by nature are helping in ruining it for us all...

As you may or may not know "We the players of Sup" have long been accused and subject to accusations in a deliberate smear - propaganda campaign, by another of the games top factions, ...of hacking ... Cheating / Glitching / being On Grees payroll / receiving free Gold / living in trailers etc .... Trying to convince the rest of you ....how could it be that we can even afford to play the game ... All of these claims were generated by one particular team who has long sought to overtake our position as the strongest team in the Modern War world ... After Failure upon failure they change their name ... But not their game in hopes that a new name will dawn a new result. The irony here was that indeed the Pot was calling the Kettle names, in a hypocritical bit of irony ... Ultimately the leadership and officers of Sup got together and took a good look at this group from the inside out only to find they had numerous energy hack games and players with illegal units in its arsenal ...
    Armed with the information, that indeed the leadership of this other group was recruiting dirty players in the desperate hope that they could unseat Sup from its position at the top.... We took "THE PROOF " of their being dirty to Gree and demanded on behalf of ALL FACTIONS THAT THEY TAKE ACTION .... The good news is that they ( Gree ) did ... and the result is that they removed multiple hacked players from their roster. Unfortunately with Grees " 24 hr amnesty program " a number of other players in their rank without scruples cleaned up the bootleg units and remain in the game today ....

An interesting fact :
    Once upon a time when team x began to accuse Sup of cheating or hacking, one of the top players in the game and a founding member of sup made an offer to Team x in an attempt to clear itself of any wrong doing .... We were In full observance of and in the understanding that indeed computer hacks we generating " jail broken " hacked games with 99% regen ability and making them available to players in the game .... So a solution was offered to help clean up the game that we all came to enjoy ..... You see a number of teams that you faced over the past year or more were playing with regen hacks ... ALLOWING THEM TO ATTACK US FOR FREE while you and I bought Gold to place points on the board .... QUITE FRUSTRATING...

That offer was as follows ... Because we are blessed with less economic restraint than most in our RL professions, and Gree seems to lack the manpower internally to adequately police the game with consistency ... we offered to hire an outside firm to monitor and Police the MW Ranks and SPLIT THE COST TO DO SO ....With team x . THAT OFFER STILL STANDS .... Of course they blew off the request / offer ... I will leave you the educated reader to conclude on your own why ....

Post Count
    I just want back the 2450 gold which was spent on 100 ships during frontline event.

There wasn't a "confirm purchase button" and I am sure many had mistakenly tapped on the ship option while actually furiously deploying ground units instead.

My 100 ships were left untouched and unused so I hope Gree does the sensible thing and offer the refund.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    ... Go away. You accuse them, they accuse you, it's getting old. How about this: you all are hackers. No one cares anymore, the game is broken beyond repair.
    Bingo donkey.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mreilly View Post
    I don't understand gree sometimes. How hard is it to track leader board scoring to determine legit scores against those that were hacking? Besides the fact it should be extremely easy i find it equally disturbing the lengths they go to in manipulating the wars.
    Bingo. Come to the front of the stage to receive your prize
    How about we report GREE for the blatant double standards and hypocrisy that oozes from the pores of their skin?

Post Count
    And you act like your sup members are completely clean? Come on, your moaning bout OSW having units they shouldn't have; but actually some of your teammates have them too.
    How about we report GREE for the blatant double standards and hypocrisy that oozes from the pores of their skin?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fofito30 View Post

An interesting fact :

And you act like your sup members are completely clean? Come on, your moaning bout OSW having units they shouldn't have; but actually some of your teammates have them too.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Even if all the hackers were eliminated, GREE does a heck of a job ruining the game themselves.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There are a lot of ways to cheat in this game and it is getting old. What I don't understand is why people never bring up the fact that there are people selling good at low prices. And game cash, folders and so on. I also love the fact that people think that a third ranked faction is a honest faction. How does gree not notice that a person can score ten million points at war and and that person did not buy that gold from them. There has been a lot of people that has contacted gree about this crap and if nothing is done soon we are going to start dropping names with screen shots proven that they are buying gold at cheap prices from a hacker. And yes we have a lot of people that are in the top 50.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Bwahahaha

This is hilariously funny but true. I agree with this statement
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    Here's an idea: Take your quibbles with OSW and go to some other forum. It was nice and quiet here (and perhaps productive) until you got back from whatever hole you were hanging out in. Next thing the bird fetish idiot and his sidekicks will show up. Go away. You accuse them, they accuse you, it's getting old. How about this: you all are hackers. No one cares anymore, the game is broken beyond repair.

I've seen the adds by the @@ master. Seen some some of these "gree sup police" hanging around his hoop as well. Just join the fly room and you can see for yourself.

Funny part is the "gree sup police" whom have 'checked things out from the inside' have been recruiting these discounted gold individuals. Funnier is that it's "ok" as long as they are onboard with sup. Like ra, they were wined and dined and if they make the wrong decision...magically the gree sup police arrest them.

Quote Originally Posted by jgmecarter View Post
    There are a lot of ways to cheat in this game and it is getting old. What I don't understand is why people never bring up the fact that there are people selling good at low prices. And game cash, folders and so on. I also love the fact that people think that a third ranked faction is a honest faction. How does gree not notice that a person can score ten million points at war and and that person did not buy that gold from them. There has been a lot of people that has contacted gree about this crap and if nothing is done soon we are going to start dropping names with screen shots proven that they are buying gold at cheap prices from a hacker. And yes we have a lot of people that are in the top 50.

Post Count
    A message to ALL top teams.
    -
    Bragging rights over pixels sucking thousands of dollars out of your wallets. Wow. Must be proud of that when 2 billion people eat one meal a day.
    -
    Imagine what you could do in the real world instead of buying worthless pixels merely for bragging rights.
    -
    Time for people to get some perspective I'd say. At least the hackers aren't wasting valuable dollars that could make a real difference in the world if used with a modicum of concience in this meaningless imaginary race to the top of nothing.
    -
    I'll apologise in advance for not being suitably awed at your prowess in a GAME.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln