DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Red white and blue intel

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Red white and blue intel

Any intel re new targets please ?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It sure would have been nice if someone had put that intel out 3 DAYS AGO!!!! Wait....what? Are you telling me that info is still on the first page?
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    It sure would have been nice if someone had put that intel out 3 DAYS AGO!!!! Wait....what? Are you telling me that info is still on the first page?
    That intel was for the last event. Not the Red White and Blue event.
    Space Monkeys United (SMU)

Bangkok - 99 (Boom! LOL)
    Argentia - 102 (heart breaking help us get over the hump!)
    Zimbabwe - 129
    Peru - 136
    Indonesia - 161
    Jakarta - 199
    Front Line - (Is terrible)
    30K WD points min and 200M+ Stats

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Come on guys, let's stop trying to get one over on each other, we need to know these NPCs. This LTQ is for a +1 Energy unit. Pretty damn rare.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They probably wont be released until the event actually starts. They wont let people prestage an event that has +1 nrg regen

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RealLoads View Post
    They probably wont be released until the event actually starts. They wont let people prestage an event that has +1 nrg regen
    I would agree with that. Plus even after you get this regen unit future LTQs will likely just go up in the amount of energy needed making any perceived gain irrelevant.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What point are you trying to make? The thread had an error, it wasn't the Red, White and Blue LTQ, it was the two-daywear that finished today. No NPCs have yet been found for tomorrow's three-day LTQ.

All we know is it lasts 3 days and the wrapper is an Energy +1 unit. Pretty straightforward.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    What point are you trying to make? The thread had an error, it wasn't the Red, White and Blue LTQ, it was the two-daywear that finished today. No NPCs have yet been found for tomorrow's three-day LTQ.

All we know is it lasts 3 days and the wrapper is an Energy +1 unit. Pretty straightforward.
    I think its a 4 day ltq, calendar says it starts 30th and finishes on the 4th

Yeah I'm showing 4 days also, 1st to the 5th

Post Count
    no new data push, means no new npc's, they come out when next events start with the data push (thats my best gues)
    McGurt

Bring the pain! Attack your rival again if you're feeling confident!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AnlAsslt View Post
    Not sure what game you are playing but the Globe in MW says 06.30 - 07.04...
    different time zones

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Hey all,
    I've been keeping a close eye on the data pushes... Have not had one in a few days.

No data push = no new NPCs.

**I also named the Front Line LTQ thread wrong... so you are all going to have to put up with that confusion for a bit lol

Red, White, & Blue LTQ will most likely be an fLTQ (Faction Limited Time Quest).
    Gree has a habit of not releasing the new NPCs (data push) until the even goes live, when it is an fLTQ
    This has been the case for this event... so get your factions ready!
    Once event launches, give me 30mins & an NPC list will be up... general walkthrough map will be updated as I go, and walkthroughs will be posted upoon completeion... and Larry will have his predictive walkthroughs up in no time flat to give you all an idea of what to expect

Post Count
    Any chance it's a map boss and high level map target LTQ?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDanimal View Post
    Hey all,
    I've been keeping a close eye on the data pushes... Have not had one in a few days.

No data push = no new NPCs.

**I also named the Front Line LTQ thread wrong... so you are all going to have to put up with that confusion for a bit lol

Red, White, & Blue LTQ will most likely be an fLTQ (Faction Limited Time Quest).
    Gree has a habit of not releasing the new NPCs (data push) until the even goes live, when it is an fLTQ
    This has been the case for this event... so get your factions ready!
    Once event launches, give me 30mins & an NPC list will be up... general walkthrough map will be updated as I go, and walkthroughs will be posted upoon completeion... and Larry will have his predictive walkthroughs up in no time flat to give you all an idea of what to expect
    You da man. Really helps me get my faction moving smartly. Thanks to you and the walkthroughs we have been able to finish the fltq as a group.

Much appreciation.