Where's my prizes?. It's been 37seconds!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where's my prizes?. It's been 37seconds!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Where's my prizes?. It's been 37seconds!

As the title suggests. I have been waiting for nearly a minute now. Events over. Pay up. Your costing me money! Finished in 35000-37500 bracket on both accounts. At least this terrible event got me a decent prize (20% building output) which I'm assuming is actually false advertising and will be 20% to base building output. Would of been better if it was a top 500+ prize that people had to fight for. But, I'll take it...today lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol nice bam

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    After waiting an eternity i finally got my prize. It now says +126% building output but my iph is exactly the same. I took screenshots before and after. Hmmm. I'll wait another minute before I ticket this issue. Anyone else have their prize and can tell me if it is working properly or not in this and or other brackets?

Post Count
    What unit was the 20% output attached to?
    Resurrected from the "ban"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    After waiting an eternity i finally got my prize. It now says +126% building output but my iph is exactly the same. I took screenshots before and after. Hmmm. I'll wait another minute before I ticket this issue. Anyone else have their prize and can tell me if it is working properly or not in this and or other brackets?
    just reload

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    log out and log back in. Same issue with the bonus for the LTB. Once you log out and log back in your IPH will go up.
    Space Monkeys United (SMU)

Bangkok - 99 (Boom! LOL)
    Argentia - 102 (heart breaking help us get over the hump!)
    Zimbabwe - 129
    Peru - 136
    Indonesia - 161
    Jakarta - 199
    Front Line - (Is terrible)
    30K WD points min and 200M+ Stats

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So after a long hard fought battle my bonus is working. My suspicions confirmed. False advertising as my building output did not go up 20%. It in fact went up by 20% of base* building output. Typical misleading information however I knew this would be the case, As I'm a modern war pro and can read thru the gree lies. This is y i no longer spend gold. Keep it up guys.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    El macho, thank you.

So another gree glitch. Y am I not surprised.

I was hoping my 7m iph would get at least a 1m bump. Nope, got around 10% bump

Post Count
    Sorry gree screws up a lot....but this isn't one of them. If you already had 106% Building Output you know how it works. ALL of the bonuses work that way (look at attack and Defensive bonuses)

@ckos2 it was something for placing top 35,0000-40,000 or something. Basically if you sent out more than 1 troops you probably overshot it.
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's okay when I opened my modern war game and got my splash screen for individual, in the bonus area where the usual "blue words with attached bonuses" said this......

"Bonus text goes here if needed"

I'm not even sure if I got my individual bonus with my reward. Gree....... -face palm-

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikelord View Post
    It's okay when I opened my modern war game and got my splash screen for individual, in the bonus area where the usual "blue words with attached bonuses" said this......

"Bonus text goes here if needed"

I'm not even sure if I got my individual bonus with my reward. Gree....... -face palm-
    you really dont know how to check ur boost units? WOW.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Sorry gree screws up a lot....but this isn't one of them. If you already had 106% Building Output you know how it works. ALL of the bonuses work that way (look at attack and Defensive bonuses)

@ckos2 it was something for placing top 35,0000-40,000 or something. Basically if you sent out more than 1 troops you probably overshot it.
    It was for 35000-37500 as said at the beginning of my thread. I thank u for ur input thief but because they screw up the advertising on all of their bonuses doesn't mean they have the higher ground. All bonuses r to base stats yes, but no where does it say this. In fact all advertising suggests they r bonuses that compound. Just advertise it honestly. Yes, I have to deduct the 106% then ad the 20% and thats the real number of my earned increase. I am all to well aware. I was jus hoping... Lol

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Everyone who plays hard knows gree screw up more often then not. Always screen shot advertised prizes, before and afters of ur stats/bonuses/other relevant information/progress/in-game avatars exposing themselves/etc. screenshot everything. Screenshot your mum. Jus dont let these guys get away with anything!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well if u know gree, u can't trust anything, here's what I saw.... Tell me u wouldn't question what UR bonus said even IF U went to clipboard-profile-view bonuses-scroll to bottom-view most recent unit added
    Attached Images Attached Images

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Everyone who plays hard knows gree screw up more often then not. Always screen shot advertised prizes, before and afters of ur stats/bonuses/other relevant information/progress/in-game avatars exposing themselves/etc. screenshot everything. Screenshot your mum. Jus dont let these guys get away with anything!
    LOL WELL SAID, they sure keep us on our toes with all these glitches.