wrong defense in battle screen

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: wrong defense in battle screen

Post Count

wrong defense in battle screen

Hi,

I noticed the following: The defense shown when attacking someone during this war shows is 5-10% lower than the stats you see in your own profile. Since the Nomadic Trader display issue was fixed I don't know why we have this problem now. In the past this was the only place to find the right defense of your opponent.
    I really don't know why it should be so difficult to get the same stats shown everywhere.
    You find the lowest stats in your ally list, than in the list of your guild members, followed by the battlescreen and your own profile. Would at least be interesting (and important) to know which are the stats used to calculate the battle-result

Regards
    Vyper

Post Count
    Many people have "bonuses" that effectively reduce the defense of their opponent, so that could(/would?) explain the discrepancy between your stat page stats and the resultant defense on a battle screen.

For the rest of the variability, there is no logical excuse for GREE to have such inconsistent programming. I hardly think it's high on their priority list since it's been happening for over a year now.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I think it has to do with the tree forts, while they are still in progress upgrading their stats is already added to your profile, but the extra defense is not counted in the battle screen until they are actually finished