Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Thread: Raid Bosses

Raid Bosses

The gods have heard your pleas, and they have mercifully granted us this bounty.

We've been crying out for something to reignite our passion and sate our appetite for new content. The great ones deliver unto us a Raid Boss.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raid_%28gaming%29

A raid is a type of mission in a video game in which a very large number of people attempt to defeat a boss monster.

VERY COOL!!!

Has this been done before in the game? If so, how many party members allowed per raid?

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

That looks like such fun. I wonder if that is next weeks 4th of July weekend war.

Thanks to "Sol Invictus" for the graphic.

K&D friend Code: XBQ-RXZ-ZCB
    LINE ID : TFW CAT

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Has this been done before in the game? If so, how many party members allowed per raid?
    This is a KnD first.

I would assume it's the whole guild versus a really strong EB, the first of which appears to be this troll-looking EB which was leaked.

And if I had to guess, it will be set up like a guild war, with #1 taking home the + version of this armor and 2-10 taking the regular version.

It also says Bosses, not Boss. Picture shows three. Could be set up like a mixture of classic EB and Arena...perhaps three bosses that get progressively difficult?

I'm thinking rewards are set up like the epic boss leader boards.. total damage done to the monster from across your guild. Another reason to spend gems on energy and most likely trash rewards.

Or, it will be more of an in house reward system like the arena achievement awards. I would personally like the system if there was no competition between guilds.
    Last edited by BW Rhaegar; 06-28-2014 at 02:35 PM.

Oh, that would be interesting...

Person who does the most damage in your guild gets a new Legendary+ for each guild in the top 100 guilds or something. But, of course, a person like that probably wouldn't need a Legendary+.

no competition between guilds would lessen the number of gems spent so I imagine you can expect to compete. I hope it has a lot to do with in guild participation, allowing the lesser spending guilds to at least pick up these armors. I would even be happy if the epic had more than two levels, distinguished by color or length of horns on the helmet, I don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    The gods have heard your pleas, and they have mercifully granted us this bounty.
    +1 ... was about time

For whatever its worth, those three trolls are actually all the same. One of my accounts is on a kindle fire hd, so I get a much bigger banner.

So, if this is true Gree finally figured out a way how to make money from it. Way to go..

Let's not get our hopes up just yet. Tbh, i dont believe it yet. It seems troll-ish.. Yes, troll-ish. But it could be for real - I just need proof.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Cant wait to see it.

Given that we have guild vs. guild competition in the form of guild wars, I'd like to go out on a limb and say that these raid bosses will feature rewards that are tiered based on overall damage. Surely you and your guildmates can spend gems to refill your energy; however, I think it will be your guild versus the raid boss(es) only. Want the epic+ version of the featured armor(s)? Spend those gems, baby...
    Level: 2XX
    Guild: Conquering Knights

Im still traumatic from "gifting", and will keep my expectations low until proven otherwise
    Azure Dragon Nexus Guild Master
    IGN: ShadowDash
    Line: dragon1089
    Best Guild Ranks: #3 (War of the Enchantress), #5 (War of Thorns), #17 (War of the SAINTS), #18 (War of the Fools)

our agenda and recruiting

** We support the 11+ movement! **

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDash1089 View Post
    Im still traumatic from "gifting", and will keep my expectations low until proven otherwise
    This, right here. The introduction to these events is always laid out with glitter, but they tend to fall flat. I gave up expecting what I think "should" be; that way I'm not overly disappointed when it isn't that great.