Seriously? +20% building output for top 37500 individual reward

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seriously? +20% building output for top 37500 individual reward

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down Seriously? +20% building output for top 37500 individual reward

Dunno if someones mentioned this somewhere else before but i think it deserves a mention of its own.

How could Gree possibly be stupid enough to make the individual reward for top 37.5k +20% building output. Its probably one of the best rewards in the whole event and yet gree decides that only a small percentage of people who put in a minimal amount of effort deserve to get it! I've already way over shot that tier, helping my faction wins our wars, now I have no chance of getting the reward I actually want. May as well not use gold to win if we're gonna be punished for actually playing the event.

Suggestion to Gree:
    Simpliest solution, let us pick any one tier reward we want so long as its equal to or below the actual tier we're in. This way players are free to use gold to get as high as they can and help their faction whilst getting the reward they want.
    or
    Make "tiers" for building output too. For example start with +5% building output, then after a round of inf, grnd, air and sea att bonuses have +10% building output. Then all the four def bonuses and then +15% building output, so on and so on.

Personally I'm hoping for the first solution, its too hard aiming for a specific tier, especially the narrow higher ones. And please bring back Full Assault that one was so much better

Post Count
    Same here,I saw it and thought wow what do the top prizes give you,and no output lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I hate to defend gree, but it kinda makes sense to give the output boost to the little guys. They need the output boost more than the big guys

Post Count
    I did not notice that. What a slap in the face.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinko View Post
    I hate to defend gree, but it kinda makes sense to give the output boost to the little guys. They need the output boost more than the big guys

Totally agree with you
    New players also need some good bonuses to keep them into the game.

Post Count
    I'm sorry but although this reward may have been aimed at "little guys" it's gonna be rewarded to selfish players who won't help the team in order to get this prize... Gree should completely scrap the idea of "tiered prizes" because it's a pain in the ass trying to sit where you wanna be. All events like this should have the %'s on boosts lowered and rewards dished out as they do in WD. Sorry Gree but the poor prize and rewarding structure to this event is just another reason it sucks.

Post Count
    And why do the big guys need health regen and energy boost then?? - both problems they drown in gold anyway and wouldn't notice what their health or energy regen rates are.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    And why do the big guys need health regen and energy boost then?? - both problems they drown in gold anyway and wouldn't notice what their health or energy regen rates are.
    I agree. They don't need it. I think top factions shouldn't get any rewards especially top 2. Those ****** would spend gold and fight just to be on top. They don't care about rewards. It has been long established that Compensation Theory applies in their cases

Post Count
    Everyone likes this reward but you can't get it if you participate for your faction
    Supercell faction ID: 287 158 723

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    That 20 percent building output will be my third choice in the prizes. Yep very good prize for doing almost nothing

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Now what?
    How can I get it? I am top 2000

Post Count

wah

So what if the lower people in this game actually get something decent for a change? Low people get sick of busting their tails trying to catch up in the game while top players with a sense of entitlement are fed more and more bonuses that put lower players that much farther behind. Top players and factions constantly get things that others can't, and then you CRY when someone gets something you can't? Pathetic. The game is for everyone, not just top players. Like it or not. Good job gree! For a change.

Post Count
    Let me also point out that the people who finish so low in the event obviously NEED the iph boost.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    no problem, new players should get the opportunity.
    But why not let players that are in upper layers of prizes to select any prize from the layer below?
    It happens also in WD. If I want infantry boost I cannot help my faction in WD if I am already in the correct layer on its top.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    To me the funniest prize is the 5% health regen for 1st place. I can bet you who ever gets that reward never actually uses regen in the first place.