Seriously? +20% building output for top 37500 individual reward - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seriously? +20% building output for top 37500 individual reward

Post Count
    This is awesome for me, since I went to full camping mode, it was easy for me to snagged this prize. But with the way it is going unless changes are made to frontline, IPH really don't matter. Recent LTB have been on the super cheap side.
    Modern War
    Evga
    UK
    Lvl 82 IPH 38M
    209-395-061

War of Nations
    ViiVid_Evga (retired)
    212 mil AP 10 bases

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thanks gree for giving little guys a decent reward ,, can we have a +1 regen next please

Post Count
    As a faction leader, it was identified how important this bonus was to our over IPH standing. So it was decided that faction rating was not the focus, instead all members were encouraged to play to that individual bracket of 35-37.5k for reward of contention. But so many say how easy this was. Well consider the sources it's coming from. This may have been for most high ranked players, however for those within my faction it was difficult to stay there. It ran a member 80 million + cash to do and that's not easy for low IPH players. And our faction was never lost a match so we had quite a bit of loot to use on top of the units bought with said cash. So before you go saying this was just a handout to the lazy you need to take certain players positions like stated above under advisement.
    BTW... Thank you Gree for giving the little guys a chance.
    Last edited by Nukesarge; 06-29-2014 at 05:57 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nukesarge View Post
    As a faction leader, it was identified how important this bonus was to our over IPH standing. So it was decided that faction rating was not the focus, instead all members were encouraged to play to that individual bracket of 35-37.5k for reward of contention. But so many say how easy this was. Well consider the sources it's coming from. This may have been for most high ranked players, however for those within my faction it was difficult to stay there. It ran a member 80 million + cash to do and that's not easy for low IPH players. And our faction was never lost a match so we had quite a bit of loot to use on top of the units bought with said cash. So before you go saying this was just a handout to the lazy you need to take certain players positions like stated above under advisement.
    BTW... Thank you Gree for giving the little guys a chance.
    For alot of people aiming for this tier it was strategic. For some it was laziness.
    Having strategic game in MW is far more respectable then just tapping away mindlessly with near endless gold.

Well done Nukesarge, I hope most if not all your members hit the target.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyminiMW View Post
    For alot of people aiming for this tier it was strategic. For some it was laziness.
    Having strategic game in MW is far more respectable then just tapping away mindlessly with near endless gold.

Well done Nukesarge, I hope most if not all your members hit the target.
    Thanks I appreciate that. They did well. I think we benefitted greatly from it. However I will say I was playing my wife's acct to get her in that bracket and miscalculated on the last 10 minutes of the event and overshot into the 34k tier reward. It was to late and I lost the reward for her. I felt horrible. Do you think if I explained the situation Gree would have the heart to take her reward away and give the one with the money output bonus instead????

Post Count
    that blows! i overshot the bracket so many times in the two days before, that i finally learn to get wise during the last 8 hours.
    Modern War
    Evga
    UK
    Lvl 82 IPH 38M
    209-395-061

War of Nations
    ViiVid_Evga (retired)
    212 mil AP 10 bases

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    What are people talking about? This is not going to increase IPH. It increases MISSION payouts when I last looked. In other words, the amount you get when you complete a mission on the map. Those sums are pitiful anyway and come with loads of XP. How does anyone think this helps the little guys?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewThis View Post
    What are people talking about? This is not going to increase IPH. It increases MISSION payouts when I last looked. In other words, the amount you get when you complete a mission on the map. Those sums are pitiful anyway and come with loads of XP. How does anyone think this helps the little guys?
    one bracket above. the one you are thinking about is 37.5-40k bracket, we are talking about the 35-37.5k bracket
    Modern War
    Evga
    UK
    Lvl 82 IPH 38M
    209-395-061

War of Nations
    ViiVid_Evga (retired)
    212 mil AP 10 bases

Post Count
    I was totally gutted when I realised the rewards didn't stack. I would have loved to have this bonus over anything else available

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    im happy for those smaller folks that got this, or for those bigger guys that saw it and dropped down to get it.

Strategy for some, and a just reward for many free players.

No issues here, just the usual whiners going at it on the forum. I cant roll my eyes hard enough.
    ~~VFF LEGENDS~~

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I have to thank the whiners. I wouldn,t have bothered to look if they hadnt posted this. So thanks to the whiners for my 20%.. Pretty happy with myself for guessin where I needed to be 4 hours out when I had to stop watching

Is it really that bad that some gold players or newer players that have no iph get a decent prize?? I mean most on here are top 100 and I'm not mad if someone can actually benifit from playing for free and got a good prize for once. I know when I first started I didn't get all these breaks and handicaps, it's not like that those are gonna be in sup1 any time soon or take your top 10. Players just as greedy as they call gree....... Hating on the little just ain't right. They are trying to play like the rest. And atleast maybe one day they will have something worth raiding too

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    If Gree really wants to help boost new/low-IPH players then they really ought to simply open up the old LTE buildings for newer players to build. I'd say that I'm in the top 95% by having 4.7M IPH and even I was tempted to slack on the event to pick up that reward.

Players who built the original LTE buildings already have a competitive advantage because they've had the TIME to upgrade their buildings. So I say that Gree should just bring them back and open them up to everybody or have limited time events where they come back for a week or 2 from time-to-time, rewarding the newer, active players.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusImperium View Post
    If Gree really wants to help boost new/low-IPH players then they really ought to simply open up the old LTE buildings for newer players to build. I'd say that I'm in the top 95% by having 4.7M IPH and even I was tempted to slack on the event to pick up that reward.

Players who built the original LTE buildings already have a competitive advantage because they've had the TIME to upgrade their buildings. So I say that Gree should just bring them back and open them up to everybody or have limited time events where they come back for a week or 2 from time-to-time, rewarding the newer, active players.

Sounds fair my iph is only 3.6 and 4.8 still had 3.1m in deploys ; ) each

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by matt12 View Post
    Dunno if someones mentioned this somewhere else before but i think it deserves a mention of its own.

How could Gree possibly be stupid enough to make the individual reward for top 37.5k +20% building output. Its probably one of the best rewards in the whole event and yet gree decides that only a small percentage of people who put in a minimal amount of effort deserve to get it! I've already way over shot that tier, helping my faction wins our wars, now I have no chance of getting the reward I actually want. May as well not use gold to win if we're gonna be punished for actually playing the event.
    It's designed to give the LLPs a leg up. Top faction players dont have a prayer of getting it if they are focused on the faction goal. I got this unit & it was painful to keep inside that rank bracket... Im top 10 and use to the "go big or go home" event method lol
    There is a method to the madness of Gree... sometimes lol