Just cancel this excuse for an event - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just cancel this excuse for an event

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well gree wanted something to take our minds off all the other issues they have had lately.... seems to have worked.
    I'm sure we'll get a response "soon"

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinko View Post
    I loved full assault, but they changed it because they wanted more $$ out of it.

I don't understand how they can roll out a c r a p like this. If I could see this event for what it was so could them.
    i understand, and it's very simple. If you can get suckers, err customers to pay gourmet food prices for rotting garbage, why not?

As long as so many love playing SIMON SEZ, SIMON will keep right on SAYING, because people keep right in OBEYING.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MENTALLY INCOMPETENT View Post
    i understand, and it's very simple. If you can get suckers, err customers to pay gourmet food prices for rotting garbage, why not?

As long as so many love playing SIMON SEZ, SIMON will keep right on SAYING, because people keep right in OBEYING.
    Because you would hope that most companies have ethics and self-respect as well as respect for their customers not to feed them garbage.

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinko View Post
    Because you would hope that most companies have ethics and self-respect as well as respect for their customers not to feed them garbage.

LOL, anyone that's been around here 24 hours shouldn't be surprised at what this is all about.
    Anyway, everyone is free to make his or her choices.
    To open this app, that app, or any another app.
    To tap, or not to tap is the question.
    Whether tis nobler in the wallet to buy the evil yellow stuff, or pay your rent.

LMFAO

Good luck, buddy.

Post Count
    Umm, how to sugar coat this. What a bunch of whiners. Frontline is much better than FA. There appear to have been some bugs in the launch, but is running more smoothly. They addressed many issues, including burning "real" units and the annoying separate deploy screen requiring excessive scrolling. The special units can be acquired with game cash, and in the LTQ.

The LTQ wrapper is a +1 regen. I assume I don't need to explain its value?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongo View Post
    Umm, how to sugar coat this. What a bunch of whiners. Frontline is much better than FA. There appear to have been some bugs in the launch, but is running more smoothly. They addressed many issues, including burning "real" units and the annoying separate deploy screen requiring excessive scrolling. The special units can be acquired with game cash, and in the LTQ.

You are wrong the wrapper prize is 25% sea defence

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would like it to stay...The goals are a little messed up but I have enjoyed this event so far.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongo View Post

You are right, this is actually better than FA. Granted FA was so broken it should have never been released in the first place.

After a couple of 'battles' I would say that the biggest issue is the lousy awards from winning nods and really nothing for winning the overall battle. I agree that having dedicated units solves the screw up with unit deploys in FA and makes the process a lot better but the huge gap in values of these units doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. Perhaps it is supposed to help new factions but if the matching algorithm isn't working as some have reported then that might be a moot point.

Not sure what difference a +1 regen will have on deploys just seems to useful for energy though yeah it would help on the ltq.

I think to 'fix' this thing Gree needs to make the battles shorter, 1 hour is a waste of time. I would say 30 minutes tops, and not multiple battles like the original FA.

Gree needs to get real Android beta testers or at least some that are awake, how can we possibly keep having broken features rolled out or worse completely locking out a group of players because of the app store their device came loaded with.

Even IOS is not totally immune older devices on IOS 6 that cannot be upgraded to IOS 7 may at some point become orphaned, I had actually thought that this latest version did screw those players but thankfully Gree got a server pushed upgrade in, instead of the update on the app store.

I think the beta testing process needs an overhaul, it is now too top heavy with high stat, high spending players.

Yeah overall this is better but if Q&A continues to be non existant your customers are also going to be as well....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13