Just cancel this excuse for an event

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just cancel this excuse for an event

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count

Just cancel this excuse for an event

Cancel it Gree, cancel it now. Just stop it, pull the plug and come here to admit to us all that you screwed this up big time. What's wrong, you ask? Let's see....

• Faction goals screen doesn't advance - no idea what to do to move up or where you are
    • Faction goal prizes may be awarded, or may not be. Who knows? Not us and definitely not Gree
    • Looks like faction goal prizes are.... More Frontline units to be used in this event...?
    • You are better off buying units to boost your stats, the equivalent spent on this event will not yield the same results
    • One of the most blatantly expensive events ever dreamt up by you, and you've got some gems already. Pure unadulterated greed
    • Very little information ahead of the event

This is a new form of pathetic even by your usual standards. There is NO point playing this event. Thanks for giving me a weekend without Modern War.

Post Count
    Yet another well thought through and impeccably executed Gree event. I think this one takes the cake, don't you?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Banned
    Post Count
    This is beyond bad. Just had a Vote and all decided to have the weekend off. Grab some family time and save our 40% off gold for WD.

No point whining. If you don't like it, and we don't. Stop playing it.
    We can buy the stats for a fraction of the cost of doing this rubbish.

And the boosts ... So we lose a boost. Whoopsie do da. Who cares.

EPIC FAIL GREE.. But thanks for the cheap gold.

Post Count
    This event is not good.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Don't you guys understand it by now ? This whole Frontline event, is an effort of Gree telling us just how good the old FA was. We kicked it away, see, this is what we get now.
    Let's get FA back, it wasn't all that bad.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
    Don't you guys understand it by now ? This whole Frontline event, is an effort of Gree telling us just how good the old FA was. We kicked it away, see, this is what we get now.
    Let's get FA back, it wasn't all that bad.
    I loved full assault, but they changed it because they wanted more $$ out of it. It's that simple and I'm sure top teams are throwing money at gree right now. Our faction pretty much gave up on this thing. This event is unplayable. I said it was going to be disaster as soon as Tadaaah described it. I don't understand how they can roll out a c r a p like this. If I could see this event for what it was so could them.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol they def revamped it for their $$ needs but I don't suspect it'll actually bring them what they were planning as you can tell how easy it is to gain rank that no ones hardly playing. If they are it's either dropping all 250 deploys at once and quitting the event, or just using their cpl deploys free.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down Terrible

I've been playing this game since it started with 3 different accounts and have been a big time gold spender. I've stopped buying gold in recent months due to the incompetence and greed shown by our fearless leaders of GREE. This event is by far the worst and there have been many bad ones. My faction has decided to chuck this event and take the weekend off. Thanks GREE for a bit of a break.
    Last edited by Sniper Cat; 06-27-2014 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Typo :(

Lurker
    Post Count
    How about maybe they bring back an event that most of us liked. Pvp and fvf?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Terrible terrible terrible!

Seriously the worst event and LTQ EVER!!!! Hands down!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper Cat View Post
    How about maybe they bring back an event that most of us liked. Pvp and fvf?
    NO, anything but that. Lol. I hated the PvP. How about they give us the full assault back and dump this bs

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count

Thumbs down THIS IS AN ATROCIOUS EVENT! APPALLING and INSULTING!

OH My Gosh!! GREE you need to fire all the BETA testers who said this event would be popular! This event is going to fade away! What a waste of time and energy.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This event is horrid.

Post Count
    Also what's with the crappy ltq prizes,I want proper prizes not just the last one,guess I'm not doing either

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SPWD View Post
    Also what's with the crappy ltq prizes,I want proper prizes not just the last one,guess I'm not doing either
    I wonder how much gold it takes to complete the ltq? Because when you complete it, you only get 2 cruisers worth 35x2 gold. The rest of the units are bs. Supposedly, there is another final unit but they've never told us what it was.