Frontline event issues

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Frontline event issues

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Frontline event issues

So I entered the event and I was already at 101/250. I didn't do anything. Just came in. Wtf gree? I know you are hungry for the $$ and want us to use gold but cheating us on health at the get go... Come on now.

Also is it 1 battle lasting 1 hour now and not 3 as it used to be?

Post Count
    They did state it was only 1 battle now

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Does anyone know how fast deploy health regenerates?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Me too started with 101/250, but dont know how fast the deploys regen.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    no idea, would be nice if a mod could give some info. just throw an event at us when we have no clue on how to play.

Post Count
    Hell I started at 75
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sraghav42 View Post
    Me too started with 101/250, but dont know how fast the deploys regen.
    For me it stayed the same for the last 20 min. Hasn't moved a bit. Has been on 87/250 since I deployed some units when the war started

Development Team
    Post Count
    "Frontline event issues
    So I entered the event and I was already at 101/250. I didn't do anything. Just came in. Wtf gree? I know you are hungry for the $$ and want us to use gold but cheating us on health at the get go... Come on now.

Also is it 1 battle lasting 1 hour now and not 3 as it used to be?"

Hello! Thought I would jump in to respond. 100 deploys is the starting value for the Frontline event. The deploy bar is higher then 100 so player can accumulate deploys over the course of the event (since deploys regenerate).
    Last edited by CrazyNerdyGirl; 06-27-2014 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Added original question

Development Team
    Post Count
    "Me too started with 101/250, but dont know how fast the deploys regen."

-The regeneration is a new deploy every five minutes and it lasts throughout the duration of the event.
    Last edited by CrazyNerdyGirl; 06-27-2014 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Added original quote

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNerdyGirl View Post
    "Frontline event issues

Also is it 1 battle lasting 1 hour now and not 3 as it used to be?"

Hello! Thought I would jump in to respond. 100 deploys is the starting value for the Frontline event. The deploy bar is higher then 100 so player can accumulate deploys over the course of the event (since deploys regenerate).
    Yeah, I'm sure that's the real reason and not that you are so hungry for gold that you wouldn't even give us full health at the beginning of the event. Why do you give us full health in WD then? Health regenerates there as well

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm so glad I bought thousands of MBTs. *facepalm*

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinko View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure that's the real reason and not that you are so hungry for gold that you wouldn't even give us full health at the beginning of the event. Why do you give us full health in WD then? Health regenerates there as well
    Everyone has a different strategy. 100 deploys is a great base for the first time we're running this new event. We can take constructive feedback and work to make it better in the future. Remember, this is a new event. Live games are always growing and changing.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'd suggest lowering the deploy regen timer to 1 deploy per minute. Even 1 per 3 minutes would be a lot better.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    yeah 21 hrs to regain to 250 lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Everyone has a different strategy. 100 deploys is a great base for the first time we're running this new event. We can take constructive feedback and work to make it better in the future. Remember, this is a new event. Live games are always growing and changing.
    There is nothing new about health regeneration in these events. How is health regeneration in this event any different from health regeneration in WD events, boss events or the old full assault? We always get full health at the beginning of the events. Gree's hunger for $$ is getting out of control. And you guys can't even be honest why you do things. It's obvious that gree did it to squeeze more gold out of people, but instead of being honest about it, you guys make up some lame excuse.