Frontline event issues - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Frontline event issues

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Taking away everyones faction regen and personal bonuses on the deploys is not helping play. Giving units that can only be used during the event doesnt boost moral. The tutorial being wrong in the event is just fuel for fodder for refunds with google play and itunes. Sometimes when something goes bad you need to take a step back and start over. The regen on this event is awful.
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay02 View Post
    Full Assault was much better than this new event. This is all about who will spend more, no tactics or advantage from earning previous rewards, just who will spend more gold. Full Assault you could at least use your iph to your advantage, or sacrifice some of your stats to create variables in the event. This is just dumb
    Now remember that they told us that they made these new exiting improvements because we asked for them. Aren't we all excited to see gree implementing the changes that WE asked for? How fun is that? Ah Tadaah?

Lurker
    Post Count

Same here

Quote Originally Posted by Neluzz View Post
    Something wrong with individual goals aswell, my personal score is over 150k and its still stuck on 3/3 get 25000 deploy points?
    Yepp...Im with you. Something is definitely screwed with the latest android data push. Final minute deployments aren't going through either.
    Mobutu SeSe Seko Kuku Zendu

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post
    when did you understand they beta test anything?!? we're the beta testers! us! now!
    even alpha. at least fixes should be done after beta testing, here nothing will change
    That most likely isn't too far from the sad reality. Technically in any beta testing program that I have been a part of the testers are not allowed to disclose findings.... However in the case of MW many beta testers are scattered throughout the top factions. Granted considering the total lack of strategy in these events I am not sure that gives them much of a tactical advantage other then to know when to avoid an event that is defective.

The Android platform is by far the worst tested with what looks like only players with top end devices. Therefore those with lower end devices are typically screwed.

Orphaning those on the Amazon app store is inexcusable though some can do the 1 Mobile work around.

Support is truly lacking, there is better support from the players but those not on a forum are totally out in the cold.

I think for a while many of us have worried about the total demise of this game, the only thing that kept it going were a really strong group of players who are now fed up, granted too many have already pulled the plug. Gree you need to get your act together and actually listen to your players, I would also hope that your long time beta testers have also been trying to shove you in the right direction. But if they have not you need to totally overhaul your R&D department and beta testing program if it isn't already too late.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The point system is not understood
    what is the idea of wining nodes?
    I can just deploy all our faction on one node in one battle. Why bother fighting many wars/nodes?
    The prizes for wining 5 nodes in a war are units I can buy with game money and for cheap... ok, also some gold for the sea unit

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The Fromntline: Amazon Basin mission goals show me having 0/25000 deploy points. The team leader board shows 1.4m deploy points. The team leader rankings show most people tied for rank 2 (rank 3 has more deploy points and rank 1 has fewer...I didn't realize this was golf where the low score wins). And overall individual ranking shows me having 0 deploy points.

Post Count

Faction Goals Prizes

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNerdyGirl View Post
    Again, it's not just the frontline items you get from the LTQ. The LTQ top prize item has attack and defense with a bonus like it normally does.
    Ok so for the 3 Faction Goals, you ONLY get the expendable units you can use in this event, it's that correct? Meaning that if my team finish Pretisge 7/7 will get 1 Gold Unit worth 35 gold

"Faction (Prestige): Perfect Frontline: Amazon Basin (7/7): Frontline LST Carrier-> 1"

Can you please confirm this? Thanks anticipately as we want to focus on ranking instead of this ridiculous prize if this it's the Only one we get !!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Issue is this thing wasn't scrapped.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

OMG

Seriously, this LTQ coupled with this retarded event FA is a joke right? Nearly done with prestige of the LTQ and nothing but FA units, same with FA! What a money grab! DO NOT DO EITHER OF THESE EVENTS, TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Consistent and overwhelming server errors when trying to deploy units. It shows I deployed units. Pending deploys goes to zero. Then 15-20 seconds later server error and then I get deploys back.

Can't even function to deploy

Deploys should be more than 1 at a time with a drop down or something. Clicking 100 times is ridiculous.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko Matsing View Post
    End this event and bring on the epic Jesus event

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    100 clicks?? that will take you over 8 hours to regen!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor F View Post
    100 clicks?? that will take you over 8 hours to regen!!
    Only plan to war 6 times the whole event

Lurker
    Post Count
    What about the case of android users that see their selves as UNRANKED even if they had deploy some thousands of points? FIX IT GREE BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO LATE. Your event is going with quick steps to totally collapse

Post Count
    2000y2k, I think it's more like this....

Attached Images Attached Images
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13