reset skill points option

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: reset skill points option

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

reset skill points option

need an option to reset the skill points...

for example-

1st reset = 100 gold
    2nd reset = 150 gold
    3rd reset = 200 gold

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I wish. We've been asking for years.
    Code:..............457 547 386
    Level:..............62
    Attack:............89,459,000
    Defense:..........75,474,000
    Income/hr:......$60,919,000
    Updated:.........24 MAR 15

Post Count
    Set rate, (level X 10 gold) per reset. Gree, just think of all the long time players you've bent into submission... This would let you bend them into pretzels!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    Set rate, (level X 10 gold) per reset. Gree, just think of all the long time players you've bent into submission... This would let you bend them into pretzels!
    you mean level 250 = 2500 gold :-o

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Instead of doing it by level, it should be by how many points you want to reset.

For example: You have 100 attack and 100 energy. You move 50 points from attack and invest it into energy. You pay, maybe, 2 gold per point for a grand total of 100 gold for those 50 points you relocated.

As much as I would gladly pay 440 gold for a reset, I've been playing on my main account (level 44) for almost 900 days. Some people have played way less and are already at 250. I wouldn't think that it would be fair to them to have to spend 2,500 gold for a reset, I wouldn't even want them to spend 1,250.

Think of it this way, cable companies tend to bundle up their services and channels. They give you all this crap you don't want/need. The way I explained would be the exact opposite and probably the preferable choice for most. You only pay for what you want. Gree gets income that they wouldn't have had otherwise and you get to reallocate your skill points.

Win-win. Sorta. Gree always wins.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywall View Post
    Instead of doing it by level, it should be by how many points you want to reset.

For example: You have 100 attack and 100 energy. You move 50 points from attack and invest it into energy. You pay, maybe, 2 gold per point for a grand total of 100 gold for those 50 points you relocated.

As much as I would gladly pay 440 gold for a reset, I've been playing on my main account (level 44) for almost 900 days. Some people have played way less and are already at 250. I wouldn't think that it would be fair to them to have to spend 2,500 gold for a reset, I wouldn't even want them to spend 1,250.

Think of it this way, cable companies tend to bundle up their services and channels. They give you all this crap you don't want/need. The way I explained would be the exact opposite and probably the preferable choice for most. You only pay for what you want. Gree gets income that they wouldn't have had otherwise and you get to reallocate your skill points.

If you're level 44 after 900 days you ain't playing this game, you're camping.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    If you're level 44 after 900 days you ain't playing this game, you're camping.
    Thanks for staying on the subject.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywall View Post

good idea ........

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    on the facebook version they got 1 free reset . i think we should have it here seen as we no longer need as much stam like we used to because of no more weekly leaderboard events.

Post Count
    Let's not be offering Gree another cash cow opportunity. How about some good customer service and offer a free reset? After all, it's hardly the players' fault that their changing the gameplay has made the original skill points strategy defunct.

The best games' companies are those that reward their longtime players.....

Ah, I see the problem....

I shan't hold my breath. Lol

Post Count
    The "best" game companies these days, sadly, are the most profitable game companies.

With games in general, mobile games especially, game developers are no longer interested in making good games. They only care about making profitable games, which is apparently pathetically easy.

How many people happily pay the ridiculous 50 gold per name change? Seems like a lot, which says if people are willing to spend gold on a feature that really has no actual benefit, they will be willing to spend more gold on even less useful features.

So why make it free to edit/reset skill points? Enough cashed up dummies play that Gree knows they'd be missing out on a small fortune if those players were allowed to do anything for free.

Post Count
    I see what you mean. I'd never waste 50 gold on a name change.

And I was using "good" from a player perspective, you're right.

I was foolishly comparing the treatment I get as a player from other companies - and these are games with perhaps even more glitches than CC, yet strangely a happier customer base.

Just as expensive to play, if you choose that route, but far more playable for free. Something to do with when something goes wrong, the companies generously compensate players for lost playing time, etc, perhaps?