What's the point of battle now? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the point of battle now?

Post Count
    Ladies and gentlemen (but face it, mostly ladies), proof that the truth is spreading!

Ok - Ok - Ok - your both are not completely wrong but i cant agree in all points :-) a lot of stuff.
    sorry if i have offended somebody :-)

Rival List changed and now everybody can rob me. Correct. For example my IPH is very high i can no longer let my buildings "stand" then they get robbed. But is that a problem if you are well organized ? If i want i am able with this rival list changes to collect my hood 100 % every day - Fact.

Post Count
    oh boy! all that crying and throwing things around ... gotta love it

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I disagree.... someone with 1m stats is going to have a hard time competing at a higher level than top 1000! Everyone wants to do better and rank higher, for that to happen you need better stats! We're a top 750 team and some of our smaller members struggle for targets sometimes. I used to hate the new rival list. Makes individual rivalries obsolete, as well as being competitive for your level... However, it's not going anywhere... Just embrace it and go on a robbing spree.... I understand how some high iph players are frustrated with the constant robberies but the only way to counter that is sell your hood. I rarely rob now unless I'm bored, however when I do go through a phase, I don't have issues finding viable targets.
    Besides, the main point of this thread is my frustration over the winners list... Thank you Tadaaah for replying, does this mean the winners list will be posted up soon? I'm happy to send a pm after every battle if it means we get one!!!

Post Count
    The point is to enjoy the game.
    No matter your level, playing style, RL, gold/free, whatever.

Play your own way and remember others might play differently.
    Be in a syn with players who have similar goals and playing styles to your own.

Don't sweat the small stuff

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I do lol, I'm the leader of our syn and we all like to see our name on the winners list at the end of every battle!!! Lmao :P

Lurker
    Post Count
    very strang and bad

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    If someone would like to send me a PM the day wars end, it would be a nice reminder for me to grab those lists when they become available for you. Apologies, events for all games start to overlap in my head sometimes.
    Okay, here is some Captain Obvious for you... Were you not JUST reminded by the OP before you wrote this comment? Clearly you are evading the point with an excuse. BLNT

Quote Originally Posted by Faith_1 View Post
    I disagree.... someone with 1m stats is going to have a hard time competing at a higher level than top 1000! Everyone wants to do better and rank higher, for that to happen you need better stats! We're a top 750 team and some of our smaller members struggle for targets sometimes. I used to hate the new rival list. Makes individual rivalries obsolete, as well as being competitive for your level... However, it's not going anywhere... Just embrace it and go on a robbing spree....

yes agree with that very true :-)

I understand how some high iph players are frustrated with the constant robberies but the only way to counter that is sell your hood. I rarely rob now unless I'm bored, however when I do go through a phase, I don't have issues finding viable targets.
    Besides, the main point of this thread is my frustration over the winners list... Thank you Tadaaah for replying, does this mean the winners list will be posted up soon? I'm happy to send a pm after every battle if it means we get one!!!

only way is to sell your hood ? damn why ? :-) If you are good organized you can collect 100 % a day. cant agree with that arguments.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Tadaaah;1331842]If someone would like to send me a PM the day wars end, it would be a nice reminder for me to grab those lists when they become available for you. Apologies, events for all games start to overlap in my head sometimes.

How hard is it to remember to post a ranking list after wars end? It's been done after every war for a very long time now.

Post Count
    Geez you guys are demanding. Count your blessings I don't have tadaah's job. I think I'd post a scrambled list and then refuse to comment further just to watch you all squirm.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Question for Tadaah:

Since the individual prizes for this war same as last war do they stack? Better. Please confirm!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Question for Tadaah:

Since the individual prizes for this war same as last war do they stack? Better. Please confirm!
    The individual prizes have been the same for many wars in a row. The tiers change a bit and new prizes trickle down with stat inflation, but other than that, the items have been the same for probably 3-4 wars now, maybe more (I don't keep records).

In my experience, yes, the mods on individual prizes stack. Hopefully that continues to be the case.

Lurker
    Post Count

Smile GREE is lazy

Quote Originally Posted by Faith_1 View Post
    Soooo with no winners lists being posted, what is the point of battle? Or at least climbing ranks... We finished 697 (we think by our last check - but who knows?) But for recruitment purposes we could say we finished 550, we have the same prize and nobody would be any the wiser!! People potentially looking to join a new syn (and people looking into mergers) like to verify that information!!! Honestly don't see the point in pushing my syn any higher until we're ready to break into top 500...
    I agree with what you said. GREE is just lazy.