Attacking, what's wrong with it????

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Attacking, what's wrong with it????

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Attacking, what's wrong with it????

Recently I'm almost invincible when being attacked by anyone. When someone attacked me, he lost. Then I choose to attack him and it's a surprise for me, I lost, why?

I'm one level above him, the number of mafia is equal, the number of weapon use: I'm 178, he is 108. Although I do not buy weapon by gold but my weapon surely strong. And I still lose the fight.

What's wrong with the attack/defense??? he never beat me in any fight, and I could not beat him neither, so wrong.

Lurker
    Post Count
    You need to check people's profile stats before fighting. Most people have higher defense than attack. I'm guessing you guys have similar stats so both of your attacks are lower than your opponents defense. If not that then beats me lol.
    Crime: 113 177 640

Modern War: 425 075 795

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    @JinkoNeko: it seems to be an answer however my level is higher, my weapons are more and stronger, it's not a good explanation for such differences. I feel like there are some other (untold) factors that affect the fight. what is that ? a random ratio???
    Last edited by khung003; 09-15-2011 at 10:56 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by khung003 View Post
    @JinkoNeko: it seems to be an answer however my level is higher, my weapons are more and stronger, it's not a good explanation for such differences. I feel like there are some other (untold) factors that affect the fight. what is that ? a random ratio???
    Skill points

Lurker
    Post Count
    Have you guys experience something wrong this morning with the Attack? Even u beat up someone whom is substantially lower than your stats, you still lose the fight no matter what

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I don't know, but I'm invincible to any attack is true. I read your thread, no way I'll do an attack . sorry.

Lurker
    Post Count

I aGREE...

I aGREE, but to this day I a have no idea what the algorithm is for skill points. I sure it plays a factor on the probability
    Quote Originally Posted by wupuck View Post
    Skill points

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by v-unit View Post
    i agree, but to this day i a have no idea what the algorithm is for skill points. I sure it plays a factor on the probability
    holy necro!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (CCK) Cam View Post
    holy necro!!
    ^^^^^^^ that!