Remember when?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Remember when?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Remember when?

Remember when:

- You had to actually check someone's defense stat before you attacked or raided?

- You were elated when you attacked and beat Ferr for the first time?

- You had to save and raid cash in order to build out the high IPH buildings?

- You looked forward to events rather than considering them a chore?

- You never thought you would quit playing this game?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Or when the forum was fun and full of useful information

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think the recent changes in the events has been a major improvement by Gree. The changes probably all come from the large number of refunds through Apple. It has forced them to get their act together or be pulled from the app store, which would eventually kill the game.

So events like the Epic Boss can now be done gold free by the strongest accounts. They made it much more time consuming, which also increases the odds that the time sensitive player will move things along with gold. The LTQ have also been more reasonable in energy requirements. Even the Raid Boss is easier, except the extra Masters level they added. Things are looking up.

However, Gree's income has surely taken a big hit from these changes. They seem to be trying to make up for the lost income by flooding us with events. 3 at a time seems to be normal now. I will take what I consider the good with the bad and not complain. I still think things are looking up for the game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    - Yes
    - No
    - Yes
    - Yes
    - Yes

Not even close to Ferr. Been playing 2 years and only up to 40/54M in stats, lots of level 10s though.