Valour Units Glitch

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Valour Units Glitch

Valour Units Glitch

I've been in hibernation for a while and I dont want to clog up the forum, or go trawling looking for an explanation but can some one please tell me what the whole 'Valour, glitch, full assault' thing was about??

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscount Bell View Post
    I've been in hibernation for a while and I dont want to clog up the forum, or go trawling looking for an explanation but can some one please tell me what the whole 'Valour, glitch, full assault' thing was about??
    I don't know, but I would have certainly enjoyed benefiting from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
    I don't know, but I would have certainly enjoyed benefiting from it.
    Ya, I would have enjoyed it myself

I hear many got stat increases

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The valor glitch works, at least on iOS, by Deleting your MW war game then re installing it. After you re install if you go directly into the units all the Valor units are unlocked and you can purchase them. Once you leave the game and return the units are locked as they should be but anything you purchased stays in your inventory.

I'm assuming Gree is working on a fix but have not heard anything myself.

I don't think there is much of if any benefit to most players other than the very top players. The top air unit is great but at a cost of 1 million valor most benefit from purchasing multiple units in bulk.
    Last edited by 2000y2k; 05-09-2014 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    The valor glitch works, at least on iOS, by Deleting your MW war game then re installing it. After you re install if you go directly into the units all the Valor units are unlocked and you can purchase them. Once you leave the game and return the units are locked as they should be but anything you purchased stays in your inventory.

I'm assuming Gree is working on a fix but have not heard anything myself.

Thanks, sounds like any normal day in Gree HQ

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There is a massive benefit to those that reduce there allies to around 20 or so for streaking purposes , they only take there top units into battle, most of these streaking teams have 5-10 of that 600k air unit.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Has been fixed with the last update...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick0073 View Post
    There is a massive benefit to those that reduce there allies to around 20 or so for streaking purposes , they only take there top units into battle, most of these streaking teams have 5-10 of that 600k air unit.
    What causes the "massive benefit"? Does lower allies actually help match easier teams? I always thought it was attack / defense stats, so whether you lowered allies with or without the valor units it wouldn't make any real difference.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys, for the valor unit glitch, yes this has been fixed and we are removing these items and refunding the valor!!

We apologize that if this has caused any frustration!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys, for the valor unit glitch, yes this has been fixed and we are removing these items and refunding the valor!!

Good news.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Why refund the valor, they got the units knowing good and well they shouldn't, penalize these players by removing those units and NOT giving back the valor

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wwwjason View Post
    Why refund the valor, they got the units knowing good and well they shouldn't, penalize these players by removing those units and NOT giving back the valor
    Seriously, why would you ever consider refunding the valor? You refund the valor, the gold, etc, which promotes bad behavior as you just give people the understanding that the worst that can happen for violating the tos is to be on par with everyone else. With this kind of thinking, everyone should cheat. Who comes up with these solutions anyway? Now let me spam people's walls in the hope of getting 5 million gold bars.

Consistent Contributor fofito30's Avatar
    Post Count

Serioursly? They violated your own ToS, your own rules and you won't even give them a slap on the wrist? So I guess you condone and approve all the glitching and hacking energy carried out by players? You do know you losing money by carrying with this business scheme, right?
    You guys probably been reading the Spanish book "How to destroy your company and think your are wonderful" by Josep M. Rosanas Marti, specially the chapter 4 about customer service and never ever listening to your clients.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    When are you removing the units. I have cone across a lot of players in the last hour which still have these units?