Sparky's Fireworks - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 77

Thread: Sparky's Fireworks

  1. #16
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Post Count
    166
    What is the prize for this LTB?

  2. #17
    Articulate Author Morgz's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2013
    Post Count
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    Yes it's too big no where to hide it
    I kind of playfully chuckle when people try to "hide" buildings. When it's time to collect, they get the same $ button over them that everything else does. When there is a $$ in the middle of a bunch of trees, click once, read, collect. Tall buildings with a $$ that hovers just off center a tad...click once, read, collect. If you fool people by hiding buildings, then congrats, but I'm guessing most people know whats up.

  3. #18
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,517
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    The logic is that with an IPH over $80m, not collecting the buildings that end up helping my rivals as much as they help me means I don't pay my rivals at all. Only collecting on 6/12/18/24/48 I still take in well over $1 billion a day, why would I bother myself with buildings that help anyone but me?
    If there were only one other person on your rivals list, you might have an argument that the building helps him as much as it helps you. Since there are hundreds of people dividing up access to that other 40%, your "logic" is flawed.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  4. #19
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    1,031
    I disagree, I'd rather not collect something that will marginally at best make a difference to me, than have obsessed little people being in my hood all the time. They need the money a hell of a lot more than I do.
    If I get low at all, I can always start collecting it then, but I doubt I'll ever be as needy as the leeches.

  5. #20
    Prominent Poet Evan1000's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    Post Count
    2,072
    Just do what I do.. have a hilariously low IPH . Then ya never get robbed c;
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

  6. #21
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Location
    Riding a giraffe
    Post Count
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Hiding buildings never works anyway, and if you don't like the collection time don't collect it.

    Make the next one 7.2 hours, gree. Screw these whiners.
    Exactly that^^^
    I always check iph when I enter someone's hood... Whenever someone's got a broke ass hood and a great iph u know their buildings are hidden...
    Also, I tap their buildings once before robbing anyway... Then that buildings name pops up and you'll know what to do..

    Hiding buildings only works when ur dealing with n00bs.. But they don't have the stats or iph to rob/attack me..

    OT: all 8hr buildings where not worth it to rob or build until this now.. So ppl got to log on even more to collect, or rob on time brilliant move GREE!

  7. #22
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    1,031
    8hr are easy to collect if you care that much about the game.
    It's hardly a great moveby gree, the actual good ones where the really irregular collections.

  8. #23
    Verbose Veteran namedud's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Post Count
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by is1j View Post
    What is the prize for this LTB?
    Freedom Blast (explosive), 17325 attack/25986 defence, +2% explosive defence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    If there were only one other person on your rivals list, you might have an argument that the building helps him as much as it helps you. Since there are hundreds of people dividing up access to that other 40%, your "logic" is flawed.
    You disagree so the logic is flawed. Excellent.

    My news is all red regardless what I do, but it makes no sense to pay rivals. This is the same reason I have always banked. There is no good reason to pay rivals to attack me, just like there's no good reason to pay rivals to rob buildings I don't or can't collect regularly.

    I earn a lot of cash with the buildings I can and do collect regularly, so I don't need an extra few bucks. I also don't need to be a cash cow for people who can easily rob me (which happens to be every person on my rivals list as it is for most people).

    Making well over a billion a day has it's benefits. Not having to collect anything you don't want to is just one of them.

  9. #24
    Verbose Veteran namedud's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Post Count
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I disagree, I'd rather not collect something that will marginally at best make a difference to me, than have obsessed little people being in my hood all the time. They need the money a hell of a lot more than I do.
    If I get low at all, I can always start collecting it then, but I doubt I'll ever be as needy as the leeches.
    Possibly stated better than I would have said it, but I think this is pretty close to the point I was getting at.

  10. #25
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    1,031
    Add to that it makes me extremely happy to see the same people on my news feed robbing me for 1/2/3.
    It's always the same ones wasting there stamina. Makes me laugh how they don't learn I don't collect them buildings. Like watching a man get zapped, and then still touching the electrified item as if something different will happen.

  11. #26
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Location
    Riding a giraffe
    Post Count
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    8hr are easy to collect if you care that much about the game.
    It's hardly a great moveby gree, the actual good ones where the really irregular collections.
    Yes, they are easy to collect, but all previous 8hr building were pretty much worthless... So those who care THAT much about the game will have to set yet another timer to collect on time... I don't see that happening as most ppl like to sleep once in a while... So more opportunities for me to rob some rivals... Brilliant!

  12. #27
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    1,031
    People need to sleep? Only lazy people need more than 8hr sleep.
    Only people you'll be catching with this are the casual players who don't care, or people like me who will leave unintelligent people 3 to rob.
    I assume I'll see you in my hood soon.

  13. #28
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,517
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    You disagree so the logic is flawed. Excellent.
    You ignore the "argument" portion of my post and pretend it doesn't exist. Excellent.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  14. #29
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Post Count
    366
    Perfect LTB, been waiting for it. Don't care about defense mods and don't have any interest in dealing with a new collection time, so I can focus the entire 3 weeks on the great 12s and 24s we recently got.

  15. #30
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Location
    Riding a giraffe
    Post Count
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    People need to sleep? Only lazy people need more than 8hr sleep.
    Only people you'll be catching with this are the casual players who don't care, or people like me who will leave unintelligent people 3 to rob.
    I assume I'll see you in my hood soon.
    I assume you're saying that within that 8hr window, there's no other building to rob? Especially not those 'irregular collection' ones? If so, then yes, you'll see me in ur hood

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •