2. People with "laughably low IPH" who rob for their income with no chance of retribution are d-bags of the absolute highest order. The next "fix" to the rivals list should include grouping of buttheads that leach off of people who have built their iph into a list similarly low IPH d-bags. I don't know you so I don't know if this pertains to you. But if you do rob...well, now you know.
You're missing the point of the game...this game is called Crime City...the point is to rob, loot, bash your way through the game. The game isn't called "I make more money than you so you shouldn't be able to attack me City". Who gives a crap if your IPH is 100mil or 10k per hr? If your dumb enough not to collect your buildings, then you get robbed...simple. Does it feel different being robbed by someone with 10k IPH vs. 10m IPH? No, you just want to have the opportunity for retribution but feel hard done by because they have nothing for you to loot back. Seems to me it's incentive to improve your stats some more...or complain about a fundamental part of the game that actually isn't really flawed...Criminals generally don't rob poor people - unless they're making a point