Sparky's Fireworks - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparky's Fireworks

Post Count
    PedroPimples NEVER gets robbed. Guy's a machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    If there were only one other person on your rivals list, you might have an argument that the building helps him as much as it helps you. Since there are hundreds of people dividing up access to that other 40%, your "logic" is flawed.
    Your statement is flawed if you only bank 40% percent after being robbed don't that leave 60% for the others to divide up

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    Your statement is flawed if you only bank 40% percent after being robbed don't that leave 60% for the others to divide up
    You've been here since 2012 and you don't know about the lost 20%?
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count

Cool

You've been here since 2012 and you don't know about the lost 20%?
    No actually just checked the two gem stores that got robbed, payout is 26,236,002. Robber got 16,727,040 which is over 60%. I got 10,454,401 which is a little over 40%. Actually there was 945,439 extra between the two. So little pony maybe try again

Post Count
    He has bonuses. You've got to be right before you get to be sarcastic. Otherwise you look ridiculous.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    He has bonuses. You've got to be right before you get to be sarcastic. Otherwise you look ridiculous.
    I have never seen a missing 20% where does it go and why, I don't live to learn everything about little apps
    Last edited by t12pm; 06-25-2014 at 05:08 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    I have never seen a missing 20% where does it go and why, I don't live to learn everything about little apps
    Nice recovery. Apology accepted.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    It goes where your 10% in the bank goes - it gets deleted for ever!

Shame they can delete your cash so easily, but your still stuck with items with 1 ATT/1 DEF for the rest of your life that serve absolutely zero purpose other than junking up the database and slowing down the game.

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Dippy may be a little harsh, but he's right once again....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thanks for the new building but still F*** your whole company!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I hate 8h payouts... I don't wanna build it but the design is cool so I think I will buy one....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ♚ZEUS♚ View Post
    I hate 8h payouts... I don't wanna build it but the design is cool so I think I will buy one....
    hi man - remember our bets yesterday ? we are both wrong its some new stuff - but i like the collection cycl. 8h for me its perfect to collect 24 / 7 . greetz

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Soprano View Post
    Thanks for the new building but still F*** your whole company!
    Hey, let's take it easy now. Everyone has their shortcomings, it's just easier to have a lot of them if you never have to see the faces of the people you call customers.

I don't think anyone has yet said the new LTB sucks, some just expressed their lack of interest in an 8 hour building. It's not really a bad building, even borderline decent, but the 8 hour collection cycle doesn't work for some people.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    Perfect LTB, been waiting for it. Don't care about defense mods and don't have any interest in dealing with a new collection time, so I can focus the entire 3 weeks on the great 12s and 24s we recently got.
    my thoughts exactly. Though gonna focus on getting my teahouses to level ten. Although 12's have been getting some nice additions to the roster as of late.

I'm even reluctant to build two of these monstrosities due to their size.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    As an afterthought to my last post, it might be neat if Gree had 8hr and other "odd" collection time LTBs from time to time, on the condition that they are "cheap" to build and upgrade, and the prizes come with a +1% attack mod. The LTBs in between those "cheap" ones could be buildings on the more costly/expensive side, with more reliable collection times and prizes with +2% defence mods.

IMO, this would encourage hood (IPH) development because players who can afford the best LTBs would gain a slight defensive edge against their rivals. Granted not a huge advantage, but given the existing imbalance between attack and defence, it would at least be a step in the right direction. People who take the time to plan their hoods and develop economic powerhouses deserve to also develop the ability to defend their resources.