League of Vengence.. Recruiting!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: League of Vengence.. Recruiting!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

League of Vengence.. Recruiting!!!

Unhappy with your team? Then join
    LEAGUE OF VENGEANCE
    Active members only in return you will be among 56 members and lots of bonuses ..
    -10% Casualty rate
    +35% health regen
    +35% building defense
    +25% Infantry Attack
    +35% Infantry Defense
    +35% Ground Defense
    +20% Ground Attack
    +10% Air Attack
    +35% Air Defense
    +5% Sea Attack
    +25% Sea Defense
    +30% Building Output
    +36 Guild Increase;
    Faction invite code: 726-243-394
    Requirement:... must be on the app LINE... must be active/team player...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    bump......

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    bump........

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They have a bunch of instigators. Its ok for them to not follow the rules but the new members have to. Their motto is "Its my way or you get booted!"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is what happens when you try a merger and a group doesn't integrate well. I hope he and his crew find what they're looking for. anyway if anyone looking for new faction send me pm thx

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    LOL..thats what you're calling it, a merger.....not even close! What about you Superman, the so called leader...you're NOT a team player or a good leader. You want everyone to do the work for you while you reap all the rewards. Yet, you talk about players that want to join to be active and be a team player but you're NOT! You are a camper! You have double standards. Good luck if you join this faction!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    lol u can say whatever u like about us , but lets look at your history .. u left your top 150 team and joined war winners and then u had issues with them and left them them too, u joined us and u say we are bad team too lol..and now u have joined another faction yet again ... and also I received a pm from War winners and this what they said about u...

(Your're faction also had nice experiance with Tripp and crew ?

We had him, Sarge and breathless in our faction in the past.
    He left, and took halve of the active (our) crew with him...

In the end, it turned out good for our faction, we did a good merge.
    But the day he left and took 20 of our active members...)

this my question to u , how come all these factions are terrible as and u are the only who is always right lol??

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    in my book you and your 6 team mates are just bunch of rats running around thinking u guys are better then everyone else lol.. after few weeks u leave your new team and claim they aren't good too

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Again, you go running your mouth before you get your facts straight!! First of all, I left a top 150 faction to start my own faction. I had my own faction for several months before I joined war winner. Lets talk about what I did for war winner. I helped the faction go from rank 666 to 392 and then even higher. They never told you that part. I recruited 5 good players within a week. The faction moved up in rank again. They never told you that either. Their leader wanted me to give him leadership of my faction. I’m sure they never told you that. They would post racial pictures in their chat room and degraded women. I’m sure they didn’t tell you that either. The reason why I left was the leader “did not” want to boot the slackers and the ones who “did not” meet the wd point requirement. I told you this in private but you still cannot handle the truth! Also I never took 20 members from their faction. The only people that left were the ones that I brought with me. I left one month before the others left. Others left to join other factions not mine.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    As for your faction, you’re not a good leader. You want everyone to do the work for you while you reap all the rewards. Yet, you talk about players that want to join to be active and be a team player but you are not! You are a “camper!” You barely did any raid boss damage or epic boss kills. You have double standards. Lets talk about one of your members who told others not to kill epic bosses before the faction goal started but it was ok for him to kill bosses. You never said anything to him. You were supposed to boot anyone who killed more than the daily requirement but you did not! You always talk but never follow through, only for the new members. You still have drama and I’m not even there. Lol So you see, you think it was I but actually its others in your faction. Wake up!

I have more than 6, thank you very much! You always want to talk rubbish but yet you always “do not” have the facts right! Why is that, does the truth hurt?!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    lol u talk alot **** bud.. u started your faction and couldn't cope you light weight ..and u telling me how to run my faction ...say whatever u like about us but we get the job done...5 days epic bosses was done with ease even after u took your rats with u ...your rats was upset cause they didnt like the fact I was holding the team back from killing lots of bosses on the first 2 days.. I did the right thing by holding the team back so we can finish with ease maybe one day u will understand once u can handle being leader let alone a leader of 2 factions ranked top 250 and 548...as for now go back to your rat hole where u belong lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    since u think u can be better leader start your faction and then come compete with us ...I will give your rat crew some Ingame cash so u can buy bonuses too..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Where did you go to school? Your English is terrible and you can’t read!! If you would read what I write, you would know that I have my own faction. I don’t need your in game cash. I make more money in one day that your entire faction does in one day. What do you want for having two factions…..an English lesson?! You’re not the only one that’s the leader of two factions! Also its concrete not concretes! lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    haha...that's best u can do.. ok thx now move lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    anyone interested in joining send me pm thx