Again, you go running your mouth before you get your facts straight!! First of all, I left a top 150 faction to start my own faction. I had my own faction for several months before I joined war winner. Lets talk about what I did for war winner. I helped the faction go from rank 666 to 392 and then even higher. They never told you that part. I recruited 5 good players within a week. The faction moved up in rank again. They never told you that either. Their leader wanted me to give him leadership of my faction. I’m sure they never told you that. They would post racial pictures in their chat room and degraded women. I’m sure they didn’t tell you that either. The reason why I left was the leader “did not” want to boot the slackers and the ones who “did not” meet the wd point requirement. I told you this in private but you still cannot handle the truth! Also I never took 20 members from their faction. The only people that left were the ones that I brought with me. I left one month before the others left. Others left to join other factions not mine.