Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Smile Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hi there!

Grab your syndicate and get ready to brawl! This Friday, June 27 at 11am till Saturday, June 28 at 11am, Crime City will be at an all out Battle for Empire City! Move your way up the rankings as your fight other syndicates for control over Deadman's Pier.

Additionally to help y'all fight, there will be a 40% off Cash and Gold sale happening at the same time!

The Nitty-Gritty:
    Time: June 27, 11am PDT to June 28, 11am PDT
    Cease Fire: Cease fire will happen at June 28, 10:40am PDT. That's 20 minutes before the end of the event. Be sure to declare wars before this time!
    Battle Time: Battles will last for 30 minutes

Top Prizing: (These items are subject to change at any time)
    Rank 1 Deadman's Pier Godfather guild_tree_bonus +2 Energy Regeneration
    Rank 2 Deadman's Pier Don guild_tree_bonus +5% Mafia Attack
    Rank 3 Deadman's Pier Consigliere guild_tree_bonus +10% Influence Increase
    Rank 10 Deadman's Monster car +12% Melee Attack
    Rank 25 Sailor's Chain melee +11% Gun Attack
    Rank 50 Deadman's Launcher gun +10% Explosive Attack
    Rank 75 Deadman's Mask armor +9% Car Attack
    Rank 100 Candy Apple Bomb explosive +8% Armor Attack

gree, 27 of June is my birthday
    If I believe that I deserve, the universe has my address

Is it even worth it for any team outside of top 100 to try... No prizes or at least no prize list posted... Just a promise of individual prizes and streaks...Seems like a waste of gold if outside the top 100 to me... maybe I'm missing something...

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Raines View Post
    Is it even worth it for any team outside of top 100 to try... No prizes or at least no prize list posted... Just a promise of individual prizes and streaks...Seems like a waste of gold if outside the top 100 to me... maybe I'm missing something...
    There are just as many prizes as normal. For factions, individuals, and streaks, there are prizes. There is just a portion of the list listed.

Well, how about the full list then?

Prizes are posted in game

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    There are just as many prizes as normal. For factions, individuals, and streaks, there are prizes. There is just a portion of the list listed.
    Lets talk about what should really matter is the regen time. Unlike MW where regen is faster are free players set up to still only regen every 1.20 so mins or whatever it works out to be or can we expect faster regen time for a every 30 min battle?

Quote Originally Posted by The Evolution View Post
    Lets talk about what should really matter is the regen time. Unlike MW where regen is faster are free players set up to still only regen every 1.20 so mins or whatever it works out to be or can we expect faster regen time for a every 30 min battle?
    It's not gonna happen...not sure how they could do that anyway

Quote Originally Posted by OmgMileyCyrus View Post
    It's not gonna happen...not sure how they could do that anyway

In MW version of street assault. Regen times were changed when it went from an hour battle to 30 min battles. So it is possible just not probable.

lots of good questions, starts in a few hrs, too bad we dont get answers before it starts. way to go Gree

Quote Originally Posted by The Evolution View Post
    In MW version of street assault. Regen times were changed when it went from an hour battle to 30 min battles. So it is possible just not probable.
    What's street assault got to do with any of this?

I think this community dont need any manager because this form unnecessary. Unfortunately, that's the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    What's street assault got to do with any of this?

I didn't say it did have anything to do with it. I said the possibility is there to change regen times as they did in a Full assault in MW. The probability of gree doing that is 0 here. That's all. Read it correctly next time.

The event is live. This event is like every other longer war event you have had. It's just in a shorter time frame with shorter wars.

i have a question about the winning streak goals. how many kills per each goal?.

Matchups are takeing forever!