Page 3 of 3 First 123

We won 10 battles in a row,.. no rocket launcher will we get after the war possibly?

Shorter time frame is basically to force ppl use gold to make the required minimum IP. Lame.
    Z

Tadaaah,

Screenshot said 26 wins. The goal says 30 wins. (I'm referring to what is normally the 50 win prize during the normal WD). Now that we got our 25th win with 2 hours (minus 1 for the ceasefire) left, we see the prize is awarded for 30 wins. wtf dude. Is this going to be fixed so that syndicates who saw the advertisement and achieved it get the prize after war?

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleR7 View Post
    Tadaaah,

Screenshot said 26 wins. The goal says 30 wins. (I'm referring to what is normally the 50 win prize during the normal WD). Now that we got our 25th win with 2 hours (minus 1 for the ceasefire) left, we see the prize is awarded for 30 wins. wtf dude. Is this going to be fixed so that syndicates who saw the advertisement and achieved it get the prize after war?
    I think gree screwed up on all the splash screens...
    Streak prizes was 1/1/2/2/3/4/5/6/7 = 31 wins in a row (not 10)
    Syndicate total wins was 30 wins (not 26)
    And Individual is 400 wins which I never saw on a splash screen (though I may have just overlooked it)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    Monte told me to shut up once. I too was gonna call the FBI. But he was right.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleR7 View Post
    Tadaaah,

You know that's never gonna happen. Gree doesn't care if they mislead you, weather intentionally or not.

its unacceptable to post false splash screens and not offer syndicates that reached that goal the prize.....we based our strategy on 26 to find out the goal was actually 30 with not enough time left to get 30.we reached the 26 and deserve what we were shown.as well as the players that were going for 400 wins with the supposed 26 wins goal....gree needs to either send out the prizes as posted or return our gold to us.i know some only decided to go for 400 when 26 was in reach.....with the amount of info giving before a new event we have nothing to go by except what we see for prizes during event.....im sure gree will do nothing and there will be a lot of refunds being requested from iTunes and Google play but would be nice to see gree own up to their mistakes and give us what we worked and paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by OmgMileyCyrus View Post
    You know that's never gonna happen. Gree doesn't care if they mislead you, weather intentionally or not.
    Just giving them a chance to rectify their mistake before Apple gives our whole syn back what we spent this weekend.

We won 10 battles in a row,.. no rocket launcher will we get after the war possibly?
    Yup...still waiting for that reward as well! Any updates?