[UPDATE] 1.2.0 is Now Live!

Hello everyone,

Some of you may have noticed. Update 1.2 is now live! Here are some of the highlights from this update.

New for this update:
    - Leaderboard Security Fixes
    - Fixes to Alliance Membership Notifications
    - Improved Stability!

The Black Market Items for this week are: TNW Shells, Liquid Hydrogen Fuel Tanks, Bulletproof Glass Replacements.

We will also be adding some new units to the War Chest on Sunday!

Cambysis (UC)
    Hyperion (UR)
    Lukeni VI (SR)
    Pegasus (SR)

The Nemesis Units (Limited Time):
    Gebel I (SR)
    Hermes (UC)

Additionally, we wanted to point out to everyone; we are cracking down on cheating/exploits/hacks/etc. We know these types of players can be frustrating and take away from the game experience. We have continued to add more measures in this update to help pin-point and track down anyone that abuses our systems for their personal gain.

We wanted to also remind you that if you come across such a player please report them using the in-game support feature. Be sure to include the player's name, alliance (if applicable), and friend code (if available) to help us track down this player and investigate. Additionally, please be sure to include reasons and evidence of the expected cheat/hack.

We will continue to better our systems for tracking down these players and ask your help to ensure our (you the players and us) game is a safe place for all players. Thank you all for your continued support and understanding.

You rock!

Way cool, way to go gree

This Is so cool, love the update.
    Good to know whats on the horizon.
    Look forward to next weeks invasion.

Bloodanguts

Limited time. Nemesis units!

Too cool, anyone know what kind of units these are?
    Care to take a guess?
    The Hermes sounds like a tank.
    The Gebel 1, I hope it is a fast moving jet that carpet bombs every Hastius prime into the Stone Age.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodanguts View Post
    This Is so cool, love the update.
    Good to know whats on the horizon.
    Look forward to next weeks invasion.

Bloodanguts
    Thanks for the feedback and excitement!

No mention of what the new "Unit EXP" is?

New "unit exp" ???

Quote Originally Posted by Campy McCamperpants View Post
    No mention of what the new "Unit EXP" is?
    What's this good for?
    Maybe it's for special missions, you need x many exp points to qualify.
    That would be cool

Lightbulb Join my alliance- Unstopable

Join my alliance- Unstopable
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello everyone,

Some of you may have noticed. Update 1.2 is now live! Here are some of the highlights from this update.

New for this update:
    - Leaderboard Security Fixes
    - Fixes to Alliance Membership Notifications
    - Improved Stability!

The Black Market Items for this week are: TNW Shells, Liquid Hydrogen Fuel Tanks, Bulletproof Glass Replacements.

We will also be adding some new units to the War Chest on Sunday!

Cambysis (UC)
    Hyperion (UR)
    Lukeni VI (SR)
    Pegasus (SR)

The Nemesis Units (Limited Time):
    Gebel I (SR)
    Hermes (UC)

Additionally, we wanted to point out to everyone; we are cracking down on cheating/exploits/hacks/etc. We know these types of players can be frustrating and take away from the game experience. We have continued to add more measures in this update to help pin-point and track down anyone that abuses our systems for their personal gain.

We wanted to also remind you that if you come across such a player please report them using the in-game support feature. Be sure to include the player's name, alliance (if applicable), and friend code (if available) to help us track down this player and investigate. Additionally, please be sure to include reasons and evidence of the expected cheat/hack.

We will continue to better our systems for tracking down these players and ask your help to ensure our (you the players and us) game is a safe place for all players. Thank you all for your continued support and understanding.

You rock!

Cool Unit xp

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodanguts View Post
    What's this good for?
    Maybe it's for special missions, you need x many exp points to qualify.
    That would be cool
    SoTadaaah explain this new unit exp and is it in effect now?If so how do we check it and how's it all work in the grand scheme of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Jetson View Post
    SoTadaaah explain this new unit exp and is it in effect now?If so how do we check it and how's it all work in the grand scheme of things.
    I am going to go out on a limb here and say that unit exp. adds exp. to the units lvl instead of having to sacrifice units to lvl units up. But it will take a longer amount of time to level up.

Invasion balance

You need to pay attention to invasion balance. I have some strong units and they are all highly leveled up but some missions are impossible to beat even with high level units

Tha because gree is curving them upward to make it harder so you have to pay money for gold to keep up and get stronger units to be able to finish the invasion mission. It's a money grab.

Broken reward payout probability in CAMPAIGN missions

The new update makes it nearly impossible to get a key in the 4th/hardest CAMPAIGN missions. The probability used to be 33% for each of the 3 prizes, and now the probability seems to be near zero.

I love the game, but this is not cool.
    Last edited by dwarftech; 07-26-2014 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dwarftech View Post
    The new update makes it nearly impossible to get a key in the 4th/hardest CAMPAIGN missions. The probability used to be 33% for each of the 3 prizes, and now the probability seems to be near zero.

I love the game, but this is not cool.
    I've noticed this as well, I don't know why gree cares how many bronze and silver keys we get in campaign. I rarely get anything good with them anyway.

I know this is off topic but when your resources are full you get the notification "commander please report in." i would desperately like to know where to get that. Or what audio file its called within the app so i can convert it.