Page 3 of 3 First 123

Quote Originally Posted by BaziOne View Post
    Palringo is pretty much crap too (but this horriible game chat makes anything else look good) Several better chat apps out there these days.
    Please enlightenmen me as we all love Palringo. What are the other options not including groupme

This is a minor and rare bug but in battle sometimes the vehicle will jump on the side of the screen to go around a unit

Can't Access Boss Battles

I had been playing the boss battles for a little while and suddenly they aren't available on my main screen. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app but I've still had no luck in getting this fixed. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna Escobar View Post
    I had been playing the boss battles for a little while and suddenly they aren't available on my main screen. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app but I've still had no luck in getting this fixed. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks!
    Well the Boss Battle event ended 2 days ago. If you are questioning your problem now, then it is only because the weekly event, Boss Battles, has ended and a new one, PvP (Versus mode), has started. If the problem had arisen before the Boss Battles event had finished, then you will have to seek help from the community manager here on this forum (Tadaah and Clementine); file a support ticket to Gree; or seek help from another member of the community who have had this problem and have successfully resolved the issue.

PvP Streak Timers not resetting

Has anyone else had a problem with the 10-minute PvP streak timers not resetting?

This has happened 3 times now.

It has happened when I expend the 3 Morale I have when I get the "Commander, Please Report In" notification. I log in, play 3 PvP matches, then I check to see how much time I have left for my next morale to recharge. If is is less than 10-minutes, I wait. I'll set the phone down with the game still on and PvP page still open. I will continue what I was doing before the notification came up occasionally checking the remaining times. When the game still running and the Morale finally recharges, I jump into another PvP match. I complete the match on 3x speed typically in around 1 minute (game-time) (roughly 20 seconds real time). Everything post match is normal, I get full +30% points for a Streak of 3. I go back to the main PvP screen, and it is still says I only have a 3 Streak and the timer is still counting down as if that last PvP match never happened. The times I've noticed this happen, there were less than 5 minutes on the PvP streak timer.

The first time was yesterday, I just thought I misjudged time, thinking "Wow, that didn't seem like 10 minutes, damn..." and I lost a 27 win Streak. The rest of the streak was all done in rather quick succession, I used Morale Refills and played the matches with more than 5 minutes left on each streak timer.

I watched it happen twice today, happening once sparked me to pay attention to see if it happens again, next time, which it did.... which prompted this post.

This is kinda frustrating given the morale refill timer vs the streak timer. They don't exactly work cooperatively in the first place. I mean....... 20 minute Morale vs 10-min Streak timer, never understood the reasoning behind those timer choices in the first place.

Anyone else having this issue?