Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Bugged Boss Public

I made my bugged boss public to see if that did anything. I thought maybe others would be able to kill this bugged boss and maybe a new un-buggy boss would spawn.

Nope, apparently my buggy boss is the same for others. I saw it on my friends device.

Going on for over 24 hours now. Can't progress. I even bought gold to get the SR bonus unit, which I did get one of. Now it is just sitting idle, might as well change the oil in the Pertinax then. Maybe it will run better when this is all over.
    Last edited by HornedOwl; 08-27-2014 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Grammer

Quote Originally Posted by Weepit the Only II View Post
    I'm seeing myself in versus battle. Seen it twice now. Good thing I don't mind beating myself
    I have yet to battle myself. I think it'd be Interesting because okey teams are evenly matched

update?

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    We'll pass this along for further investigation.

Is anything going to happen? I'm still unable to do any Boss Battles - I'm getting the same screen HornedOwl has. It has been 2 days now and I've missed out on a lot of points and rewards. I've sent multiple tickets; I've uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times; I've shut my phone down completely and turned it back on; and nothing is working and nobody is telling me what they are doing or if this is going to get fixed. Please get me some info.

Feedback

So, just received an e-mail from GREE regarding the ticket I submitted about this issue. The ticket was officially closed yesterday stating it was "being worked on or resolved".

In the e-mail, it is asking me how I would rate how well my closed ticket was resolved. I immediately opened League of War to see if my bugged boss was indeed fixed and I could continue playing again finally after now almost two days. However.... the boss is still bugged.

So, seeing as how the issue is apparently not fixed... and no official word on any progress on getting the bug fixed other than, "we are aware of the issue" (as seen in an above admin post)......

GREE, do you really want this feedback questionnaire completed right now?

I completely understand that this Epic Boss event is totally new, and as a fellow game designer, I know bugs slip through QA and make into the released versions. Any type of feedback regarding the status on getting this bugged boss fixed would be relieving. This is a timed event, and though I know some non-cheating players are already maxed on the progress bar and have their 2 UR units. I, and all of us experiencing this bug, would like a chance at getting the UR units as well. Since starting this game some months ago, I have dropped over $200 into it. It would be nice to know that my support can be reciprocated in times like this.
    Last edited by HornedOwl; 08-28-2014 at 02:50 PM. Reason: grammar and spelling

Alliance chat with 70 very active members that chat all the time is blank! Alliance chat has no chat, answer, etc... For more than a day... Please fix this we need to communicate we our 70 very active members all the time.

Exclamation Alliance Chat not working!

Alliance chat with 70 very active members that chat all the time is blank! Alliance chat has no chat, answer, etc... For more than a day... Please fix this as soon as you can. We need to communicate with our 70 very active members all the time. Even the call for help against the epic boss that used to pop up all the time completely disappeared...
    Last edited by MisterSkills; 08-28-2014 at 03:06 PM.

Still nothing?

We'll pass this along for further investigation.
    This is quite ridiculous at this point. I've been unable to do Boss Battles since tuesday. I've submitted multiple tickets, posted several times on these forums, and tried everything (uninstall/reinstall; turn phone off/on; etc.), but nothing has changed in the last 3 days and nobody has done anything, or given me any sort of update/info on what is happening, or even that they are trying to fix it. Are they telling us to stop playing the game because they can't figure it out? That seems to be the message they are sending.

Quote Originally Posted by paigesfury View Post
    This is quite ridiculous at this point. I've been unable to do Boss Battles since tuesday. I've submitted multiple tickets, posted several times on these forums, and tried everything (uninstall/reinstall; turn phone off/on; etc.), but nothing has changed in the last 3 days and nobody has done anything, or given me any sort of update/info on what is happening, or even that they are trying to fix it. Are they telling us to stop playing the game because they can't figure it out? That seems to be the message they are sending.
    Responded to your PM.

news?

Responded to your PM.
    Any news of the the bug that you can make public?

I'm gettting the wait error or bug

I've seen a post or two discussing bugs. I'm getting the wait/ereror that won't let me deploy any units? Frustrating. However I just played again, on a boss battle, and I had so many untis staked up, the boss could't advance? Crazy. The untis stacked from my base, all the way to the "churning blades of death" which then stopped his advance, and I was able to take him out.

The issue with Alliance Chat seems to be that it is resetting every time you exit and re-enter the game. Whatever clean-up fix you put in for the boss help is also impacting (negatively) Alliance Chat.
    Last edited by BaziOne; 08-29-2014 at 06:59 PM.

I know this is off topic but when your resources are full you get the notification "commander please report in." i would desperately like to know where to get that. Or what audio file its called within the app so i can convert it.

Alliance Chat still broken. Let's get on this and get it fixed ASAP Gree!

Yeah thats why we switched to Palringo Group Messaging app because of how horrible the alliance chat is. I mean its been like this for weeks maybe even months. Even so. You guys need to fix how it works. Like 20 messages and then everything is buried and you can no longer see what has been said. Say if 20 members are talking at once, well, one member logs off and logs back in, the message of the day already pushed their message back or the 20 members conversations pushed the chat back. So even if you guys fix the blank chat screen, still wouldn't make a difference as it is still horrible.

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer.

Palringo is pretty much crap too (but this horriible game chat makes anything else look good) Several better chat apps out there these days.