Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Consolidated list of Bug reports

Thought it would be a good idea to start a thread of compiling known bugs and issues with game play so the Mods can pass the information onto the developers without having to deal with 100's of tickets.

1. The alliance leader board fails to load some times. I'm using an iPhone 5 with iOS 7.1 both wifi and cellular networks.
    2. I have been unable to deploy ready units when I have the energy and unit regen available. Not sure if its because I have just deployed 5 units at once and there is a spce limit on how many units can be bought into battle in a specific amount of time.
    3. The obvious infiltration of hackers on the leader board, but gree seems to be dealing with them as they arise. Good work gree. Lol didn't think id be saying that after MW.
    4. A glitch where at times u can deploy 2 units and only have the energy for 1. Seems to happen when both are pressed in quick succession.
    If you take a chance and succeed, it was worth it.

If you take a chance and fail, try again.

1. What has happened to me a few times is that after a battle or campaign mission and I level up, the achievements are over lapped everything. In order to remove it I have to go to the achievements button.
    -----EDIT-----
    This is what I mean by the achievements over lapping.

2. When on the home screen where it shows your units, on the left there is a banner for battle. Currently it says 07:01:10 but if I got to news it does not say I have 7 hours left just the 1:10.

3. On the leaderboard if you press on someone to see their units and then press on a unit to see its stats. It goes through the unit and presses on another person on the leader board.
    Last edited by HypeTonic; 07-04-2014 at 04:03 PM.

Prizes for last event not been rewarded

Missing leaderboard prizes for last event, ticket sent.
    This is very annoying after all my efforts to finish well.
    Anyone else not recieve there prizes?

Quote Originally Posted by Britbandit View Post
    It took a while after the event ended. But I got a pop-up saying congrats or something and there was a button to claim prize.

Quote Originally Posted by HypeTonic View Post
    It took a while after the event ended. But I got a pop-up saying congrats or something and there was a button to claim prize.
    I had same, took me to verses page and wouldnt load up, forced closed app restarted and nothinng, deleted and reinstalled app still nothing.

Angry Rewards missing

Quote Originally Posted by Britbandit View Post
    Me and many of my alliance members also have not received our rewards. Gree needs to do a better job fixing it's many in game glitches and explaining to it's members what's going on.

No one has gotten the rewards, bugs in this game just keep popping up left and right.

Bug Issues.

Not sure if someone can help me. I progressed half way to the Pugio UR stage and of a sudden, my Invasion resets to the beginning of the stage where my points become zero. There were more than 3 days and 22 hours left, I think I can complete the Invasion stage. Wondering if it happens to anyone else?

I'm seeing myself in versus battle. Seen it twice now. Good thing I don't mind beating myself

Epic Boss not loading at all

My Epic Boss is not loading at all.

All I see is the buffering spinner, but if I tap the boss icon I the boss window does load, but the text in it is all jumbled, and both windows of all 4 Lieutenants are showing with blanked out text fields.

Everything else works fine, on and off Wi-Fi. Other games are working fine. I even went as far as deleting and re-installing the game, and still getting this issue. Is anyone else having this issue?

It's been like this since last night about 9pm and I've lost all this potential to progress because of it. It's now been about 14 hours with no possibility to progress.

Last edited by HornedOwl; 08-27-2014 at 09:31 AM. Reason: add image attempt

Epic Boss not loading at all [same as Horned Owl]

Quote Originally Posted by HornedOwl View Post
    My Epic Boss is not loading at all.

All I see is the buffering spinner, but if I tap the boss icon I the boss window does load, but the text in it is all jumbled, and both windows of all 4 Lieutenants are showing with blanked out text fields.

Everything else works fine, on and off Wi-Fi. Other games are working fine. I even went as far as deleting and re-installing the game, and still getting this issue. Is anyone else having this issue?

It's been like this since last night about 9pm and I've lost all this potential to progress because of it. It's now been about 14 hours with no possibility to progress.

I have screenshots, but cannot seem to get them to attach even after resized appropriately.

I've been having the same problem as HornedOwl. Since about 4 p.m. yesterday (pacific) I've been having this problem and i've sent in two tickets (1854548 and 1854695) and still nothing has happened and nobody has done anything. My rank dropped from around 300 to now around 1000, so I'm losing out on a lot of points/rewards. I've uninstalled/reinstalled, turned my phone off/on, left it running, etc. and nothing is working. This needs to be fixed and somehow they need to make up for the 17+ hours we've been out of the game.

We'll pass this along for further investigation.

I am having the same problem with boss not loading

My rank was 500, then fell to 1000, then to 3000 now 9000 all because I can't help with distress calls please fix asap

Playing Catch Up

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Not sure if it's possible to pinpoint who exactly is being effected by this bug and those who are not. However, it would be nice to get some amount of Morale and Energy Refills so we can catch back up. Sitting back helplessly idle watching your rank drop is pretty disappointing.

Or extending the Event, or something......
    Last edited by HornedOwl; 08-27-2014 at 01:05 PM. Reason: new idea

Any update?

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post

It is now nearly 24 hours and still nothing. The replies to the tickets I've submitted say only that the request has been closed because the issue is being worked on or has been resolved. Well, it clearly has not been resolved, so what are they doing? Is there any update anyone can give us? What are they planning on giving us because of this issue? I was at at level 30 of the Boss Battle with about 300K points and ranked around number 300. Now I'm ranked somewhere around 1200 and I still can't do anything so I'm missing out on all of the best progress rewards (i.e. the SR Sagittarius and the UR Attalus), not to mention that my rank reward will also be substantially less than it would have otherwise been. What is going on?