Christ another raid boss - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Christ another raid boss

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    I lol'd. Good troll; I'll allow it.

We have passed along the feedback about wanting more time in between events.
    If gree are going to have overlapping events, then how about structuring it such that they contribute to each other? Folder drops for ltq's are a good example, feeds into raid bosses. A great example used to be the pvp and FvF events - participating in pvp contributed to FvF and vice-versa. Where there's a positive feedback of results from one overlapping event to feed into another it makes for great game play. Just overlapping events with no link is plain annoying.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I lol'd. Good troll; I'll allow it.

And what was the response? To have more events running at the same time? Everyone has been asking to space out the events, and as a nice gesture from gree, we now have 3 events running at the same time. Is that how gree responds to it's customers?

God have mercy. The God of Isaac and the God of Abraham, please bring some sanity into gree

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think the biggest problem with the Raid Boss being so soon is the folders. How on earth are we gonna find the folders for the raid bosses being so soon? I think GREE better give each and everyone some folders or we will not be able to do the bosses like the first time this bosses came about. Next, I think GREE should consider making the folders generic...so that the in used folders can be kept for the next a Raid Boss event...just my 2 cents.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Its far better than 5 or 6 LTQs every 3 weeks. I dont want them over done but boss events are fun.
    yeah, its better to have 2raid boss than 5ltq's......

Lurker
    Post Count
    im almost done...now only use 200 gold per cicle and will be last gold, gree is pushing to mutch, i have job, family, friends...REAL LIFE and this is a game. gree must give a break afther any event, but now, gree make 3, 4 events same time and no brake...
    tnks gree, give mor, mor, mor events please

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I've prestaged some of the high level bosses for my faction, but that's about it. Not going to play along. And Tadaaaaaaah, keep those bosses coming, haven't spent a dime and they are all free, master included.

Post Count
    Ahh the good ol days when we had almost an entire week between events.....now we have to multitask!!

Post Count
    This is in the latest update. Please keep threads on topic.
    this is not fixed tadaaah ...Upgrading the Cuba, the screen said 1.4 bil but it cost me 1.76 b
    Level 8
    Retired to free playing

Post Count

Sadly, but it's not fixed !

It's only a woozle, a fugazy, and the fact it's simple: Upgrade costs is a lot more than what it should be, and nothing it's being done about this..With all these cash units, we don't need to overpay for any of our buildings. So do you think there's any chance to fix this ASAP? Waiting for your reply as All the other players !!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Tadaaah was not talking about the upgrade boost problem. he was referring to the data surge, which is fixed

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Mods or players?
    Have fun, it's only a game

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lets start of the new month with a EB AND A RB at the same time then in every 4 days a 24 HR WD along with non stop ltq's and fltq's oh why not throw in a couple Full Assaults why were at it dont forget the crates now the endless joy of events

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think 4th of july we should have

Raid boss......in 24 hours
    Epic boss 200 boss kill 7 day event condenesd to 24 hours
    The old stamina event where you have to find 8 natural gas plants ready to raid kinda on.e...(how many of you remember that event)
    The first full aasualt model....I domt wamt to sleep again...
    PvP.....I love to visit my neighbors
    An fltq for fun......

An lets do for an oldie but a goodie...river boat gunner ..in honor of Brazil of course and the world cup!......and dont knock the river boat gunner 300 attack and 1% bonus on sea attack I think are huge.....
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Please follow the mods advice this thread is about Christ not a thread to cry in.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    Please follow the mods advice this thread is about Christ not a thread to cry in.
    I got no response to my preyer. ( all mods have been missing in action. I think they went to celebrate the job well done.