Christ another raid boss - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Christ another raid boss

Lurker
    Post Count
    I really love these games. So much as doing MW, KA, CC. 3-4 accounts in each so I should be a good customer @gree. It was doable previously- But we have now time-consuming events in all 3 games at the same time. And even in the same game, back-to-back.
    So as much as I hate it, I'll have to select one game to focus on. And start to accept not finishing events.
    Love the raid boss, though, so I'll probably be doing it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevekov View Post
    I'll bet you wouldn't have allowed the new raid boss to be call Allah
    That's because Islam is a highly militant religion. Desecration of their "holy" things, or having a raid boss that depicts Mohammed or their Allah would not result in vocal protest, lynch mobs would materialize.
    By time I've spotted you, its already too late.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinko View Post
    I thought Muslims believe in Jesus as well, so what's the difference? I don't think an image of Allah exists anyhow.
    They are all fake so feel free to make your own photo. Just like Santa.

Post Count
    Normally I would disagree with anything that comes to religion but the Islam religion is a awkward one. They censor the use of any image that has them. Its not like we dont have to worry about the country attacking us, because we do and we know they can/will but we need to worry about here in america because they are here and most are erational.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Normally I would disagree with anything that comes to religion but the Islam religion is a awkward one. They censor the use of any image that has them. Its not like we dont have to worry about the country attacking us, because we do and we know they can/will but we need to worry about here in america because they are here and most are erational.
    So is gree