Why are you still playing this game?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why are you still playing this game?

Post Count

Exclamation Why are you still playing this game?

It seems that many players have left this game due to high price of playing it or due to bad quality of the game such as the stats inflation. I was wondering why some people still want to continue to play this game dispite it's bad customer care, many game problem and many more. Why are you still playing this game? Share your reason.
    I'm still playing this game because I'm in a great faction with awesome people. They make me feel like I'm part of the team unlike other factions.
    Come up with ur own reason! Don't just copy mine!
    Modern War
    Level: 193
    Faction: Master Chief (Former: 101 Airborne Division, STS, RRH, VFF A, KYS, HKKE (And I am proud of it))
    Attack: 8bn (UDATED)
    Defence: 8bn (UPDATED)
    WDP I can achieve: 200K-350K

Former heavy gold player

Post Count
    Because I get to help people complete events and now most regular boss events are easy to complete.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The support I get from my faction members through thick and thin really helps. Also I always have the itch to go up the PvP rankings. I am addicted as it were to the concept of working my way up, then being able to eventually buy incredible indestructible units that come with completing the top rank. I should be a 1st major by tomorrow
    By time I've spotted you, its already too late.

Post Count
    Every time I try to quit...the shakes...the headaches...the emesis... ;p

Actually, for almost a year now, instead of quitting, I decided to redirect my goals to building my income (LTB's are the only event I do), and directing all my money to LLP/bottom factions to help them max out their bonus'.

It's a long, slow, process, but once I max their bonus' out, I'll move onto another faction in need.

The gift of giving!
    Resurrected from the "ban"

Post Count
    Because, unlike other games where you need time, commitment and skill, in MW I can wave my credit card and feel much stronger.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I play for my team. If it wasn't for them, I would've left eons ago and started playing Ball and Cup.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    ckos2. wtg man, awesome!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I play for the faction and more importantly I play for free.

I have happy with my level and we complete most events through team work and thats what matters.When playing like that its a relatively simple and not time consuming, other than chatting to buddies.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowe1985 View Post
    I play for the faction and more importantly I play for free.

I have happy with my level and we complete most events through team work and thats what matters.When playing like that its a relatively simple and not time consuming, other than chatting to buddies.
    This is exactly how I am. The only time I'm really glued to my device is during boss events (like this one, that I can finish). Other than that, I'll drop in to collect buildings, chat for a few, get my LTQ or WD hits in, etc.

Playing for free is great, and I will never spend a dime on this game. My personal life always takes precedence over this game, and that's the way it should be.
    Are you in a small faction trying to grow and buy bonuses? Send me a private message, I'm willing to help out. 270M IPH.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenO9 View Post
    Because, unlike other games where you need time, commitment and skill, in MW I can wave my credit card and feel much stronger.
    Ha ha ha, very honest answer.

Post Count
    Because once I decided to stop being part of a faction and succumbing to all that peer pressure to spend more on pixels, and decided to form my own one man band, I found the game became a challenge again as I try to build my base and faction both. Also, 2-3 orders of magnitude LESS gold spend meant my care factor for whatever gree foulup came barrelling down the pipeline next also decreased by several orders of magnitude. Stats inflation only counts as an issue if you participate in events spending gold where stats count. Otherwise, its just farmville with guns, and should be treated with the same degree of seriousness
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I also kept playing the crappy game for the sake of my faction for a long time, but retired from MW two weeks ago amd I must say it feels great! Time for my personal and professional life again and no timers going off in my head, pressure to always be online, ... Life is truly better without MW!
    Proud officer of The Dutch Fighters
    A strong and fun top 150-faction

Join our faction: 291-664-130

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I play so I know whats going on in the forum.... which is where the fun is in this game.
    I mostly just build iph and spend it on def as I am DL of a little faction.
    Playing for free means I'm doing my bit to spend all of gree's money.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazer View Post
    Why are you still playing this game?
    I have no clue....the game just opens up on my phone for no reason, it's like it's possessed!!

....and I like to push buttons when I get bored!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Because I enjoy spending 18 hours a day staring at a phone.