Beware Of Scammer GroupMe ID Newbloodyninja3/Alex mw

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Beware Of Scammer GroupMe ID Newbloodyninja3/Alex mw

Post Count

Exclamation Beware Of Scammer GroupMe ID Newbloodyninja3/Alex mw

I was trying to trade my old syndicate HappyHackers and lost my syndicate and CC account in the process due to a scammer. If someone comes into a GroupMe room with as the screen name, do not trust or deal with him. The name that took over leadership was and in our GroupMe room, got on and exited immediately so be aware of the potential association. I learned my lesson the hard way unfortunately. Since Gree does not support trades of any kind, there is nothing they will do about it. Pretty sure I am done trading on here and everyone should be very careful because scamming in all these types of games are getting worse.

Sincerely,

Vincent
    Last edited by Tadaaah; 06-24-2014 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Naming and Shaming

Lurker
    Post Count
    be very careful i trade bricks alot gotta be cautious

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vincent4221 View Post
    I was trying to trade my old syndicate HappyHackers and lost my syndicate and CC account in the process due to a scammer. If someone comes into a GroupMe room with as the screen name, do not trust or deal with him. The name that took over leadership was and in our GroupMe room, got on and exited immediately so be aware of the potential association. I learned my lesson the hard way unfortunately. Since Gree does not support trades of any kind, there is nothing they will do about it. Pretty sure I am done trading on here and everyone should be very careful because scamming in all these types of games are getting worse.

Sincerely,

Vincent
    Why would you give anyone access to your account at any time?

The only situation I can think of is that you agreed a cash value, the buyer paid via paypal, you transferred the account and then they got a refund.
    Definition of Game: A competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a single set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

As the rules in CC differ by level, does that stop it being classed as a game?

Post Count
    No that is not what happened, I was offered either a low leveled/high powered account or 1.5B in exchange for my old syndicate HappyHackers. I trusted this person and gave ownership of my syndicate first. Then I decided that I would trade my old CC account with his better one. He instructed me on creating a funzio ID then providing him with username and password to trade accounts. I did old device and he did new to swap, and he said it did not work. I restarted crime city to find "Create New Avatar" so I tried to then recover my account by deleting crime city and starting over using that same funzio ID. It said there was no account associated with the ID. I then had him try to do Old device and me New, and it gave me an error and he said that he also saw "Create New Avatar" so supposedly both our accounts were gone. Gree would not work with me due to obvious reasons. Something was not adding up since I was getting different errors each time, so I attempted to create the same funzio ID username that he provided, knowing it would not let me if it already existed. It did let me create it meaning it was never created in the first place. I confronted him on it and he left the room.