Clarification on the 24 hour Battle For Empire City Event 6/27-6/28. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clarification on the 24 hour Battle For Empire City Event 6/27-6/28.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    As it is a 23 1/2 hour event will there be a start time stated? Is it the same start time as the other wars? Noon PST? Are the prizes in the "rewards" tab of the Battle For Empire City window accurate, and are they for this event? They all have names associated with the upcoming Battle for Little San Juan...so probably not. Tadaaaah can we please have a little more information than a 2 sentence response?
    From my experience with the Modern War 24h WD event, everything works exactly the same, except it was 30 win total for the streak, and 750 individual wins. There are faction and ind. prizes, which are the ones that can be found on the globe screen. Also, there was an issue where the same units were used for both the 24h and 72h WD events, and if you happened to fall in the same tier, you would get two units, but the bonuses didn't stack.
    CC: 665-251-250 & 957-010-119
    MW: 204-897-942 & 471-471-888
    KA: 884-199-064 & 771-334-740

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    We will be making announcement with more details. Currently working on gathering all the details.
    Glad you decided to do that before announcing it as part of the rosta!
    donkey punch - 152 548 501

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So 30 min battles but still takes 100 mins to regenerate? Sounds like an event catered for the large gold spenders.

Lurker
    Post Count

Groupme Dockbot

The event is a 24hr war. Wars will last 30 mins and you won't be able to declare a new one the last hour. Thanks.
    **News from the Groupme Dockbot Team**

The dockbot will be operational and free for all CC users for this 1 day war. If you already have a dockbot we will automatically credit and activate your bot a few hours before the war starts. If you don't have the intel bot and would like one setup or have any questions about it please pm me or any other dockbot support member.
    If you would like to see the bot feel free to join my demo room and try out the demo version of the bot: You're invited to my new group 'War Bot Demo' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/5936388/6t3EHA

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    ^ Why would I need to purchase intel when I could blindly attack and win against 99% of players in the game?
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    U
    We will be making announcement with more details. Currently working on gathering all the details.
    Sounds like GREE is smoking so much weed that you are totally befuddled. How does not declaring the last hour in a 30 min battle event MAKE ANY SENSE?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    U

Sounds like GREE is smoking so much weed that you are totally befuddled. How does not declaring the last hour in a 30 min battle event MAKE ANY SENSE?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    As much as I dislike SAS, bdub has far more credibility on these forums than you ever will.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    As much as I dislike SAS, bdub has far more credibility on these forums than you ever will.