Should the epic boss event time be extended to the usual?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Should the EB last 6 days like usual?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

31 55.36%
  • No

25 44.64%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should the epic boss event time be extended to the usual?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Cool Should the epic boss event time be extended to the usual?

All the bosses have been at least 6 days. This one is 4 days, but started at 3 pacific. Should they keep it this way or change it? I would personally like it to go back.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's gree... Expect the worst s*** possible!

Post Count
    Needs a third option: Doesn't matter.

Epic boss events require all kinds of time to earn stats so you can repeat on another boss or fight the same "evenly matched" rivals. Not finishing this event won't change your game in any way. Neither will completing the event, but don't tell that to some of the players who think they're on a "top" team.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post

Epic boss events require all kinds of time to earn stats so you can repeat on another boss or fight the same "evenly matched" rivals. Not finishing this event won't change your game in any way. Neither will completing the event, but don't tell that to some of the players who think they're on a "top" team.
    It does matter. I just need time to regen health. I trigger bosses like crazy

Post Count
    You started a poll asking for opinions. The option I would have selected was not present, so I wrote it in. I didn't ask what you think of my opinion. But since you decided to share, I should point out that you seem to have missed my point.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    third option: since gree is so adamant on running a 24 hour battle, suspend boss while battle is running, and continue it after end of battle

Event time only 3 days and the boss is harder thx gree wtf

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Avenger$ View Post
    All the bosses have been at least 6 days. This one is 4 days, but started at 3 pacific. Should they keep it this way or change it? I would personally like it to go back.
    I'm more annoyed with them running epic bosses simultaneously in CC and MW; it's a time consuming event. The two boss events in MW before the current one were also just three days long but it is possible to reach the 100 by constant plugging away.

I'm finding it's a bit easier to trigger in CC this time if you leave two to three minutes between attempts. The MW ones are coming out first hit every time, which they've never done before the most recent bosses. So, more bs to the claim they were never intended to trigger first time.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Extension wouldn't matter, as we have found out in MW, the epic boss and WD health are shared, so you would have to chose between both events.
    CC: 665-251-250 & 957-010-119
    MW: 204-897-942 & 471-471-888
    KA: 884-199-064 & 771-334-740

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by backstabber View Post
    Extension wouldn't matter, as we have found out in MW, the epic boss and WD health are shared, so you would have to chose between both events.
    voted 'no' for ^that^ reason even though I would like more days for the EB. At least, the EBs are popping faster now. Thanks for that!

GREE could extend the EB and have WD on Monday, but players would gripe about a 24hr weekday event, again.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Thanks for all the feedback; unfortunately, we will be unable to extend the Epic Boss as it would run over the WD event.

Lurker
    Post Count

Epic Boss 6 days still?

Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post

"Why did you change the length of Epic Boss. We usually have 6 days"..."Apologies, the screenshot is taken from QA devices. Please disregard the timing in the screenshot." <<<This is the post I seen on the Announcement page. Can anyone confirm that this is correct?? Please.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Siren2 View Post
    "Why did you change the length of Epic Boss. We usually have 6 days"..."Apologies, the screenshot is taken from QA devices. Please disregard the timing in the screenshot." <<<This is the post I seen on the Announcement page. Can anyone confirm that this is correct?? Please.
    The screen is from a QA device, so timing can be off. It was also confirmed in the Announcement that the Epic Boss will end at Friday at 11am PDT. Thanks.

Lurker
    Post Count
    leave way it is or move 24 hr war to later

Lurker
    Post Count
    Be cool if since we only have half the time to complete 100 bosses then there should only be 50 bosses in my opinion.