[Ask the Devs] Round 1: Modern War - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Ask the Devs] Round 1: Modern War

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    WhAt are the kpis used to measure the performance of your customer service department?
    What are you looking to improve in this area?
    How have the number of Customer service staff per user and developer per game changed over the last 18 months?
    What was the rationale behind such a disruptive game change as the last money and valor unit release?
    What is planned path for the game with regard to average reward value, gold cost per reward and stat inflation?
    What plans are on place to reduce the number of glitches in events, and response to when they occur?
    Last edited by Ozymandias; 06-24-2014 at 12:06 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Why recently has data usage jumped threw the roof?

This game use to take money in game to buy gold and now it's costing more just to load and play.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    This has been discussed at length. We will not be publishing full list of the prizing for all tiers. Apologies for any frustrations that may cause.

EDIT: I'll try and pop in and answer some of these.

This is crazy, why will you not post what we pay cash for? Even Post it after event. Pop ups don't always show up and stats not listed. I have slowed down cash I give to gree and will continue to go slower if you don't post prizes. At least explain why you won't. And if it is because of mistakes that answer don't fly. If you want some more income then post these again.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    This has been discussed at length. We will not be publishing full list of the prizing for all tiers. Apologies for any frustrations that may cause.

EDIT: I'll try and pop in and answer some of these.
    What are you talking about? You hardly post any info about prizes. At the end of the day, you've been no different than the other mods. Ask a question, then then the going gets tough, you completely disappear. Then you reappear again when you want to post a topic that you won't follow through on.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Why are 90% of all boosts released these days...attack boosts?

Post Count

Why 2 Raid Boss in same Cycle?

I am sure that Raid the Boss event is generating a good amount of cash, but honestly now don't you think 2 Raid the Boss in a Cycle it's too much? We already have 3 simultaneous events, and it's getting out of control ! I don't want to talk about the good old days when we even had some days without any events. But you are pushing your luck way too much ! I think ALL the players agrees that one or maximum 2 events at the same time it's more than enough !! And I really hope that you will change this 2nd Raid Boss in the same cycle !! Thanks and looking forward for some kind of reply !

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My question is the last time this type of QandA was done, why wasn't a single piece of the advice given actually implemented?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    1. Can we please get accurate information, in the form of splash screens, letting players know what the prizes are for completing an event and the associated wrapper prizes? Currently splash screens rarely come up and players are getting inaccurate advertisements as to the actual rewards given. We have to crowd source information which is time consuming and frustrating. Final Prizes are known to the Devs before the event starts. This shouldn't be hard to code into splash screens.

edit: I'm not asking for a complete prize list for each event lvl. All we want is to know what the FINAL PRIZES and WRAPPER PRIZES are for an event; in a splash screen that all players can see each time they log in, not just the players who check this forum constantly for information that isn't here.

2. Similarly, can you display the stats of an awarded unit when you get it? Display these stats in the same screen that displays the unit award pop-up. Crime City had been doing this for a while and it is great.

3. Can we get an inventory sorting method? Preferably, the same thing you used in Full Assault. Just roll it out as a permanent feature.

Edit- I know this isn't a priority or a revenue generator for you, but it does exist already (in the form of Full Assault) and players have been clamoring for this feature for years (2+ since I've been playing).

4. Can we have some different bonuses than atk/def?

Stamina recovery
    Valor raid increase
    Valor fight increase
    BP percentage increase
    Upgrade time reduction

(Except for stamina, each of these has been introduced before. I would especially like an upgrade time or upgrade cost reduction.)

All of these suggestions and features exist already in the game.
    Last edited by Jrich; 06-24-2014 at 06:01 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    1. A water le building

2. A health regenbonus at the 400 tier...(gree if you want to see a knife fight break out for this tier.....throw a prize like this in the mix at this tierl)

3. Valor bonus that is realy a valor bonus...plus one valor on raids isnt really a bonus....the percentage bonsues need helped because really 20 valor from a raid doesnt help....the raid /atta k algortihm needs to be modified to give more valor and attacks come back in style

4. FIX THE WALL PURCHASE FOR LEADERS....if it were easier for leaders to make larger walls...folks would use bigger walls...bigger walls more money for gree

5. Make a large world cup format event....where it is like march madness all over and give us handcaps like .....

6. What about a cash lending bank where large factions can lend money to small factions

Lurker
    Post Count

Yeah But.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerRocksWisconsin View Post
    I hope you guys can post the information for at least some of these events. I'd like to at least see the prizes for those BLTQ buildings, the cost to upgrade, and payout. Hopefully the times to upgrade.
    Yeah but when u find these things out you might say:
    " this isn't worth the units because of the upgrade time." Then u tell your faction and the no one does the event and GREE makes less money off of gold purchases for help finishing the event.

Post Count
    I'm gonna have to agree with almost every player in Modern War that a water LE building should be next.. That doesn't seem unreasonable... I wouldn't mind to see the level increase a little too.. maybe from 300 to 325..doesn't have to be a giant jump.. but it would space some people out.. especially since all of the LTQ's..etc..that have been added..creates more level increases than before.. I also wouldn't mind a faction increase either....
    "If our Founding Fathers wanted us to care about the rest of the world, they wouldn't have declared their independence from it." -- Stephen Colbert

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I would like to see Inventory In Alphbetical order(for ease of finding new units)
    Also would like option to sell back old units in inventory for even a fraction of their worth,this would allow the player to get Some of what they Paid for Them be it Cash,Valour or Gold,it would also clear players Inventorys of Redundant Units!!
    When players progress this would Allow them to Remove Units that are otherwise Useless to them amd reward them for their progress in the Game,it may even clear some server Space on The developers Side Too.
    Hobbsie

Post Count
    Hello Tadaaah ! It's already been a Long time since there is an issue which is affecting ALL players and nothing it is being done about it, so I'm writing you here hoping that this will be fixed as soon as possible ! ALL building upgrades costs a LOT more than it shows, and all this because it's probably doesn't take into account the Cement Factory. So I have no idea what the developers made, but this it's getting ridiculous ! Fix that Cement Factory as all upgrades show an amount of cash, but if you don't have with 10% more cash it wont work. So especially with this new Full Assault, Nobody wants to pay more for building upgrades than it's normal ! This is an urgent issue and everyone is waiting to be fixed for quite a long time, and I haven't seen any news or updates concerning this matter. So at least give us a reply and tell us what's going on ! Thanks anticipately

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Why are 90% of all boosts released these days...attack boosts?
    Because the defence boosts don't work correctly,I'm about 400m,probably more,.down on my defence because they don't work right.

Also added to my previous post can we have an increase on the level to 400 or 500,why not?and adjust the wd points so us high players don't get kicked in the baxxs again!

Can we PLEASE get the android system to zoom out as far as iOS because it's like driving with your face pressed up to the windscreen.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Unit Organization

I understand you will not be posting prizes but would it be possible to add some type of organization for the units that we do posses? For example they could be- newest, alphabetical, or strength. It's too time consuming to try and scroll through your owned units to try and find the stats of a unit you just earned. Or, could you start displaying values for every unit as you receive them?