[Ask the Devs] Round 1: Modern War - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Ask the Devs] Round 1: Modern War

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How many polls, surveys, complaints, threads, tickets and refunds before Gree finally listens to their customers. You act like they are trying to help us. But reality is they ran out of ideas how to take money from us. This is only a ploy to make it look like Gree is helping but whatever is said here will get twisted and use our ideas. All it will do is cost us more money.

Post Count
    While I know fortifications are basically cannon fodder, they are still used. Would you please revamp your program so we could enter the number of forts we want and at what level instead of going through the dedious process of upgrading them one at a time?

Also, ban the pizza guy.....that was just uncalled for.
    MW: 723 733 538 / 766 013 376 / 837 581 025
    MW: Faction 48th TFW 326 189 720[/SIZE][/FONT

Maxed bonuses: Output, building defense, health regen, all defense, Infantry, Ground Attack, Air Attack and Sea Attack.

Try Empires and Allies...you actually get to control attacks and need to use strategy!

Post Count
    Can you please arrange our inventory in some form other than random? This is long over due.
    Fill Your Hands With Lead

Lurker
    Post Count
    With many factions maxed or almost maxed on bonuses will there be new faction bonuses coming soon?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    we all r fed up by attack boost or defence boost!!!!
    can u bring some new boosts such as:- 1)+100gold for completing prestige
    2)5m valor for completing prestige
    3)can u give +1energy regen to smaller factions??
    4)-5% health regeneration to smaller faction during frontline(full assault) so that only a specific factions receives it.
    5)bring some boost reward or valor or +10gold reward for completing indi-normal/faction-normal, so that smaller faction will also be benefited.......

hope ur team do something new for smaller factions to grow up......

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What is the purpose behind punishing players for leveling?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can you please revamp the worthless defense buildings that we can put in our bases. They have absolutely zero impact except the occasional lost cash unit from an attacker. Maybe instead of the worthless skill point you make them act like inventory units that act as a raid defense. Just need to make them worth something instead of the decoration they currently are.

Post Count
    Firstly if you're going to do threads like this PLEASE LISTEN TO US unlike before when nobody really wanted 100 bosses,now we have 150,we don't want to be on this game 24/7.

1)Everyone wants a water building,you make the new water building massive ,or at least bigger than one piece of extension ,then everyone would have to extend four times to get two buildings,or two long x half land and water,perfect building for this the floating fortress in pirate flotilla would fit in with my SUGGESTIONS as it's BIG!
    Wether it's just a big cash payout like the amr,s or a valour payout,say 500k every 12 hours at lvl ten,or whatever is comparable to a lvl ten cash le building,for instance,lvl ten Zambia pays out $28m every four hours for me so I can basically replace two growlers every 4 hours,hope you get what I mean.

2)With the valour units as they are,the payouts in some of the events recently have been a complete waste of time,I mean 25 valour for getting to a certain level of the ltq helps nobody, most of the new game players won't complete ltqs so why not make every lvl at least worth something they don't really benefit and us high level,well I get more than that for attacking someone once.

3) Inventory sorting for iOS ,you've done it for android so why not iOS,and can we get say valour for trading in our units,such as 1 valour per attack or def point whichevers highest.

4)On iOS why when I get raided or attacked say 30 times or I get attacked during wd I get 1000s of notifications and can't hit them back because they get wiped off the bottom of the list.
    For instance I got attacked by a few sup guys in the war around 270 times but I had 6800 notifications,it's ridiculous.

5)Can we get some different bonuses please,in clash of clans for instance which a lot of people are leaving mw for you can boost your building outputs for 24 hours for ten or 11 gold bearing in mind £70 gets you14000 gold not 1500 and it's worth around the same in game.

Also bonuses or boosts such as -50% you're building time or upgrade time or expansion time or costs once a month or ten times and then it's gone or permanent.There are thousands of different things you could do,when I look at the prizes for wd and just see attack or defence it's boring, I can beat anyone in game so attack doesn't interest me at all,you keep putting attack boosts at the top of the prizes,if you put a big defence boost in (that actually work,as mine don't) the top guys would go mad for it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    1. Can you confirm the protection that the wall gives during WD events... it used to be 50%, then it was announced that it would be 75%, but that never seemed to get implemented. Is it currently 75%
    2. If I powerattack during WD, what multiple of the "normal" score am I getting
    3. Can you give any insight into the WD scoring algorithm
    4. What is the problem regarding addressing the concrete hack that is being exploited and very obviously sold in multiple groupme groups.

Thanks

Post Count
    Are you ever going to fix the data usage problem?
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    1) Could we get the prizes shown in game like in KA & CC? So as your working on a level it shows you what the prize for that level is.
    2) How about some level specific buildings like in CC (would inspire people to reach for higher levels instead of camping)
    3) Please bring PVP back, will it ever come back? If the prizes were decent people would do it.
    4) It's been said a lot, but how about limited time buildings that are worth building. 24 or 48 hour are preferred.
    5) I wanted to second someone's opinion about building walls. Let me click on the wall I want to build and select build 10 etc. This is very cumbersome for the leaders!
    Space Monkeys United (SMU)

Bangkok - 99 (Boom! LOL)
    Argentia - 102 (heart breaking help us get over the hump!)
    Zimbabwe - 129
    Peru - 136
    Indonesia - 161
    Jakarta - 199
    Front Line - (Is terrible)
    30K WD points min and 200M+ Stats

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    1) What if anything will be done about defensive buildings?

2) what about old cash buildings? CJ posted about a month ago that we may see them the released for a week or two.
    I would also like to hear an answer to these two questions on the first reply to this thread.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Devs,

You seem to be capable of running multple events simultaneously every few days.
    The prize structure must already be in place at the start of the event, so WHY can't we get a list of the prizes at the start.
    If not a complete list, at least the milestone prizes; 50,100,150 boss kills, faction wrapper, FLTQ normal, prestige, ILTQ,normal, prestige & wrapper.
    There's still confusion about the big prizes on the current epic boss,& now this Buzzbomb FLTQ, we're chasing an invisible carrot!
    If you can't keep up with your own deployment of events, perhaps you should slow down. I'm sure much of the MW community prefer quality over quantity.
    +1 +1 +1 +1 +1
    We all have addictions.. I just have 298 of them..

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    With the great increase in attack stats lately, it seems a good time to introduce a new boost. We already have an alliance attack boost, it's time we had an alliance defense boost.

I always wondered why this wasn't part of the game from the beginning. I know it's a war game, but many people now feel their accounts are imbalanced to such a large degree towards attack. This is especially true for players in top 25 or higher factions.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    1) Any thoughts on increasing the level limit to 400 or more? With all the events and xp earned it would make sense?
    2)New gold buildings would be nice, unit and events have escalated but besides the LE buildings, we have not seen a jump in this area of the game.

Thanks