DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: [Ask the Devs] Round 1: Modern War

Lurker
    Post Count

Round 1!!

Hi GREE!!!
    Hopeful you'll listen to us.
    1. Could GREE please add a Water LE next cycle and possibly give it some "amazing" payout and bonus for reaching Lvl 10 on it? Not only would you catch everyone off guard but because if that you would also get lots of people to spend Gold( aka real money) to finish expansions and finish the upgrades to Lvl 10.
    2. Could GREE please make the valor rewards from fighting and robbing worth it? Instead of some 20 valor or whatever it is could you make it 100?
    3. Could GREE please add some Health Regen units in the next LTQ or something?
    4. Could GREE please add some Building Time bonuses or units in the next LTQ or cycle?
    5. Could GREE possibly add a Valor building that's gives out valor.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gives us some good money buildings like the first three!! I could list more, but i'm lazy

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    1) Limit the posts on here to 150-200 characters.
    2) Create a self destruct on all posts on the forum that have been up for more than 30 days. The admin can override this but it'll clean up the forum.
    3) Create a room for grumbles and complaints, the game is less fun trying to navigate through a mine field of rants from bitter and disgruntled players.
    4) Create a flagging system that shows that posts have been read by administrators, you may not get back to all of them but at least the players will know they've been heard. Some flags would indicate that you will reply once it's been discussed.

Cheers

Loki
    Last edited by Loki KAD; 06-27-2014 at 04:12 AM.
    Join the BEST to be the BEST

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Actually listen to us.

Post Count
    I am sure everyone will agree with this post. We have all seen that in the new Frontline event that the regen time for deploys is very slow. Could you implement a boost called deploy regen time. I suggest making a faction boost for deploy regen time just like there is for health regen. In addition, I think you should increase the levels of all boosts available for purchase by a faction. Instead of 7 levels of health regen, increase it to 10 and make us pay a lot of cash for it (or gold if you feel greedy). Make the faction donate some gold to buy a high tier of health regen boost. Or make us pay 50 billion in cash for another tier. And the final 10th tier could be insane... maybe 500 billion in cash. Give us something to look forward to and to work hard for. Also, increase tiers of faction boosts like casualty rates and guild member increases. Thanks for reading.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What's being done about the upgrade cost bug?

Can we get a wider variety of boosts like there used to be when funzio ran the game?

Can we make defense buildings useful again?

Can we get more tweaking done to WD points?

And finally, please never release old LT Buildings unless it's for an incredibly huge amount of gold, it'd be a slap in the face to veteran players who earned them.
    Last edited by Doc Rumpies; 06-27-2014 at 10:12 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Water buildings

Any new water buildings coming soon?

Post Count
    Do I take the same units into a defensive battle as I do into an attacking battle?
    For example, if I have 3000 growlers i will take them when I attack, but if I also had 3000 of the top sea unit would they be used when I am attacked by another player as they have a higher defence.
    I hope I explained it so you can understand

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Major issues!!!!

Ok. A few issues need to be resolved!

1) DEAL WITH THE CHEATERS!

2) Stop charging a fortune for buildings and units!

3) Get rid of the Full Assault

4) Give newer players a chance!! So sick of not being able to build up because the powerful get more powerful and the newer players can't get ahead!

5).... Seriously?..... 4 days to updrade? 7 days to upgrade? At those rates, people get bored of the game before they can upgrade anything. THINK PEOPLE! If you want players to join/stay and spend money, MAKE IT WORTH IT!!!

6) And most important... I have lost units out of nowhere.. I contacted support, and keep getting automated responses that have NOTHING to do with my issue! START LOOKING INTO THESE ISSUES FOR ONCE!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Anyway we can change back to single digit content version? ie. mw_20140627_1

You don't want to provide prize lists at least this allows us to use a 3rd party app to get the prize info
    Space Monkeys United (SMU)

Bangkok - 99 (Boom! LOL)
    Argentia - 102 (heart breaking help us get over the hump!)
    Zimbabwe - 129
    Peru - 136
    Indonesia - 161
    Jakarta - 199
    Front Line - (Is terrible)
    30K WD points min and 200M+ Stats

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Can we start getting accurate info posted in game as not many people use the forums in my experience?.

Can you please fix inventory so we can kill useless units, sort units most recent/atk/def/alphabetically?

Can you please make allies list alphabetical and have faction members at the top.

Can you please stop releasing glitch filled events. Test thoroughly before you cause thousands upon thousands of headaches?

Can you please put a confirm button on ALL gold purchases?

Can you please ease up on the gambling aspect (crates and loot chance) for this unrestricted age game?

Can you release a limited edition water building?

Can you ensure limited edition remain limited by not re releasing them. Simply release new better ones?.

Can you please kick the backside of the person who thought up full assault and then persisted with pushing it on us for way too long. Note: its retarded cousin in the new version seems to be ordinary too.

Can you please compensate with gold for all the data your app chewed on our data plans. I'm out $100 x3 on my monthly bills. Thanks for that guys.

Can you please post what we are paying for?. Stop selling lucky dip events. Let us know what on earth it is we are purchasing.

Can you please stop pricing little guys out of new events by upping the requirement exponentially with each new release?

Can you please hire 1000 more staff to deal with this "unusually large amount of tickets" that is cause by pure incompetence and lack of in game information?

Can you please make the focus WD?. The game was great when the best prizes were shaped around this!

Can you please reduce the cost of LTQs. They too were great when we could complete them for 100-200 gold. I have used energy once in the last 12 months (to get the multiple buildings upgrade) and thats it!.

Raiding is a grind. Can we please make it so we don't need to spend hrs looking for bases. (Use your creativity and build a fair system to make this more playable).

Can we please have your home addresses and phone numbers so we can send you a thank you card/flowers/chocolates and leave messages full of praise for fixing these things promptly, competently and in one hit?.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Useless units

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello Players,

We are going to start something new. This is the first round, so there might be a few kinks to work out. Every other month, we're going to open a thread for a single week, Monday-Friday. This thread will alternate games; this means it will not always be Modern War focused. You may ask developers questions. We'll close the thread and then two weeks later publish a set number of answers. This first month we are aiming to answer 5 questions from players.

Notes about questions:
    Please don't ask specific questions such as "When is the next FLTQ?" or "Why is that boss's health x/x?"

Thanks! This thread will close Friday at 12pm PDT.
    There has been discussion on trading in the units we don't need, is that a real possibility

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Searchable inventory please.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Will anything be done about the attack & defense skill points? Wethere the answer is yes or no, can you tell us some information about what kind of differense do they currently make?

Thank you

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Since the Full Assualt event changed to Frontline and we can no longer see the units that are at the bottom of our armies. Will there be future projects that allow us to know what units are in our armies. This option can be very good for us to come up with new strategies.

Thanks for your time.