3 days to finish Epic Boss Goals? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 3 days to finish Epic Boss Goals?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have no problems with triggering. And yes will finish the goals with 2 accounts - 170 + 76. without gold for sure .

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Finished with both my guys already, lvl 231 and 77.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Is anyone else getting an error message when you try to hit the boss? I can summon the boss no problem, but when I try to attack him, I get an "error...try again later" message.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gcfreem View Post
    Is anyone else getting an error message when you try to hit the boss? I can summon the boss no problem, but when I try to attack him, I get an "error...try again later" message.
    1403765981625.jpg

During the last 3-4 epic boss events this happend to my mini device. The good thing is that it happened only one time during the event and only on my minis decive - its an old "slow" device think that is the reason for that issue.
    If this happen i must wait the 2 hours - then summon a new boss and go further like usual.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So, what happened to Day 4 of the EPIC BOSS Syndicate Goals!?

Has GREE Dropped it from those Syndicates that have already completed Syndicate Goal on 1st 3 Days?

If yes (Giving GREE benefit of doubt) that's another change...
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

Post Count
    Never level past 249. Why are 250s penalized? Boss 66 took over 4 cash hits! I wouldn't mind spending gold if i had a chance, but with this structure I'd need to get a bank loan. Way to go gree lol you've convinced me to change my game play

Post Count
    Boss became so difficult to trigger past level 80 that I'm guaranteed to not finish. Once I did finally trigger boss 81, I discovered it needed 6 hits at 34m/hit, so even if I could trigger the bosses easily, boss 100 would be over 13 hits anyways.

So this event actually was impossible for a lot of people. Good job Gree!

Dorks.

Post Count
    I specifically asked....
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    That's a great point, PC!!

Tadaaah, does GREE have their stuff together so Epic Boss Health won't clash with the WD event? Can you double check on this before the event goes live and GREE gets a gazillion tickets?

IF WD is at the same time as the EB, they both use health so there's no way to extend the EB unless GREE moves down the WD start day.

The EBs seem to be popping much faster now... THANK YOU, GREE!!!!
    and you replied.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The Epic Boss will end before the WD goes live. This is to prevent the health bar overlap. We may look into separating these items in the future. Thanks for the feedback.
    So, why is my health not full for WD??
    This is not right, Tadaaah!! GREE should have separated the events by by 1:40 or 2hrs!

Edit: oh... I get it, now... I should have killed my 100th EB with enough time to be fully regen'ed by WD... silly me!
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 06-27-2014 at 11:29 AM. Reason: duh
    Line ID: clementine88

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I specifically asked....

and you replied.....

So, why is my health not full for WD??
    This is not right, Tadaaah!! GREE should have separated the events by by 1:40 or 2hrs!

Edit: oh... I get it, now... I should have killed my 100th EB with enough time to be fully regen'ed by WD... silly me!
    I thought it was just me! Lol....I started event with only 3 hits allowed instead of the 4?!?! I was like WTF!