3 days to finish Epic Boss Goals? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3 days to finish Epic Boss Goals?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    gree have never had another event going on during the wars in the past so i am guessing the epic boss was cut short because it would clash with the mini war
    Incorrect. 2 weeks ago in MW, an Epic Boss event clashed with the first day of war and the same health bar was required for both events. Screwing us again as usual but you'd expect nothing less these days.
    As for the 24hr battle, thx but no thx, shall not be taking part in that.

Post Count
    You have 4 (well just under 4 days) days to finish EB, not 3.. 25 kills a day ain't that hard, but it would be sweet if it was easy to trigger like back in the days. This is something Gree should fix ASAP.

I know they have said it was never supposed to trigger for each action, but that is something they should change. I can't see anyone getting upset with a change like that. It's an easy way to get many players happy and to show you listen and care.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    I know they have said it was never supposed to trigger for each action, but that is something they should change. I can't see anyone getting upset with a change like that. It's an easy way to get many players happy and to show you listen and care.
    That was such a lie. Should we believe they didn't notice the trigger rate was "wrong" for a couple of years?!!! Anyway, the bosses never appeared first hit in MW until suddenly all changed in the last couple of cycles. Gree can change the trigger by adjusting a line of code, so don't believe any stories otherwise.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    That was such a lie. Should we believe they didn't notice the trigger rate was "wrong" for a couple of years?!!! Anyway, the bosses never appeared first hit in MW until suddenly all changed in the last couple of cycles. Gree can change the trigger by adjusting a line of code, so don't believe any stories otherwise.
    Yeah I agree, easy fix that would make EVERYONE happy. The least Gree can do for us.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    Yeah I agree, easy fix that would make EVERYONE happy. The least Gree can do for us.
    Along with making boss health sensible above level 200 and doubly so for level 250. Not everybody is in TAW Gree.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I wouldnt mind this 24 hour war thing if they replaced a ltq with it. But cutting short what many people consider to be their favorite event isn't such a good idea.

In fsct. How about this? Replace a ltq with 24 hr war. And shorten regular war by 18 hours so it ends sunday evening in usa instesd of monday afternoon when most people are at work. Then add an ltq to fill in the gap left by shorter war.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PC77 View Post
    Incorrect. 2 weeks ago in MW, an Epic Boss event clashed with the first day of war and the same health bar was required for both events. Screwing us again as usual but you'd expect nothing less these days.
    As for the 24hr battle, thx but no thx, shall not be taking part in that.
    That's a great point, PC!!

Tadaaah, does GREE have their stuff together so Epic Boss Health won't clash with the WD event? Can you double check on this before the event goes live and GREE gets a gazillion tickets?

IF WD is at the same time as the EB, they both use health so there's no way to extend the EB unless GREE moves down the WD start day.

The EBs seem to be popping much faster now... THANK YOU, GREE!!!!

Post Count
    I'm feeling very lucky I guess. I'm not rubbing it in, either...but I can't get the boss to STOP triggering. Seriously. I am not complaining at all, but boss is triggering like crazy. I also want to complete syn goal (300 per day x 3 days), and fear that by day 3 everyone will be stuck having to kill hundreds of level 100 bosses.

Post Count
    Most games you strive to reach the highest level possible. In CC you are penalized unless a long time member of a top 10 team. Im 250 with almost 100m attack and i doubt i will get past EB 75. Team mates half my level with strong stats will finish with extras. I love the game but hate that its not fair. If you can't play fair don't get upset if people cheat. I hate cheaters and never will but i can understand why some may think its right to make the game fair and that's the fault of the game developers and not the players.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    The Epic Boss will end before the WD goes live. This is to prevent the health bar overlap. We may look into separating these items in the future. Thanks for the feedback.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The Epic Boss will end before the WD goes live. This is to prevent the health bar overlap. We may look into separating these items in the future. Thanks for the feedback.
    what about we extend boss till the weekend, as it is the day it should have ended anyways, we can have the WD event on weekend(more people are able to participate on WD) so everyone is happy?
    also how about adding a new button on screen to summon boss? that way nobody complains about time??? many things could be done to make it doable. either one of these 2 will surely have everyone happy. even gree, as with the button you can cram in the event in 3 days, making it more possible to be done, or make it 5 days as usual, and have the WD event on weekend when more people can play and spend gold....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Then you should have started eb at 11:00 am so as no to short the 4 days of a few hours

Post Count
    Re: Bosses, trouble triggering. I concur. This has happened in past boss events. Last month boss was OK, current boss takes 15m cool down, I won't bother trying for 100 bosses cause I can't be tied to this game for that amount of time

Thanks GREE. Since the rival list change I rarely play, I will never purchase gold, poor boss trigger and more. My faction has lost 1/3 of it' s members leave /quit in 2 months and from t150 to t500. Awesome work. Great design decisions

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon. View Post
    A lot of JT fans in the house today, cry me a river...its just a shorter EB event. It's not even much of a struggle to get the syn reward - we got the 300 for the syn total in less than 8 hours, we're only a top 800 syn with 24 members and only 6 or 7 people that are active including their alts - so maybe 15 accounts contributing, you only need to hit 20 bosses each...not hard! 60 each over the 3 days
    I was not referring to the syndicate goal. I was referring to the individual goal, but thanks.
    It was a question, not a gripe or whine, but thanks again.

Post Count
    Fair call, will be interesting to see if anyone manages 100 kills - I got a guy in my syn that's up to lvl 92, but he's going to have to spend Gold to go any further...he's deliberating, trying to talk him down, but I think he'll do it He's only a lvl59 with 3.37m att