3 days to finish Epic Boss Goals? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3 days to finish Epic Boss Goals?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    Mini WD is a 1 day world domination, basicly, 24hr battle instead of 72hr.

And. Bosses won't trigger, tadaaah. Please look in to this, in MW they trigger with one attack or hitting 1 NPC on maps. After easy kill u can wait 1min and hit again to trigger, for the last 3 or 4 epic bosses here in CC the bosses have been hard to trigger, I have made 20 attacks and no boss yet, I have only killed 2 bosses, and for 30 minutes I haven't been able to trigger on any of my 3 games
    MW is not CC... top MW EB is 150; in CC it is 100. That is why they trigger faster in MW.

I have not gotten an EB to pop, either.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    gree have never had another event going on during the wars in the past so i am guessing the epic boss was cut short because it would clash with the mini war
    You're probably right but Gree sets the timeline for the month. There's nothing compelling them to curtail events, or nothing apart from $$$$$ signs flashing before their feverish little eyes, that is. Their insane desire to cram as many events as possible into the three-week hiatus between wars is most unbecoming in a free app.

Post Count
    The boss isn't spawning enough to make completing 100 times possible, especially considering I have a full time job and need to sleep. How the F#@! are normal people with normal lives suppose to complete this in 3 days? Thanks for nothing GreeDY.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.c View Post
    How are normal people with normal lives suppose to complete this in 3 days?
    Nobody is making you play a free app...
    ...enjoy your family, your friends, your job, the summertime! and don't bother with every little event that GREE can throw at you. Enjoy the game more and play less.
    Your account will still be there.

Who really cares if you finish the EB or not?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Epic Boss ends Friday, June 27 at 11am PDT. There will be a mini-WD over the weekend. Thanks.
    We would all appreciate it if you gave us another day at LEAST.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bballnevastopz View Post
    Are you gonna help me get my account back? isn't this what you do
    Send in a ticket to gree like everyone else
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

Who really cares if you finish the EB or not?
    I do. And judging by the many negative responses so do alot of other people. I enjoy all the things you mentioned, I also enjoy this game and have devoted alot of my free time towards it. Free time when I'm not working or spending time with my family or sleeping. I would appreciate at least the chance to complete the events set forth by the game makers; a chance in the form of an adequate amount of time to finish said event. I used to have this chance, as did we all. Now its been taken and for what? The almighty dollar.
    Last edited by mr.c; 06-23-2014 at 06:02 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    Question stands. Wtf is a mini-wd?

Sounds like terms from a different game that make no sense when applied to this game.
    I did answer the question, its a 24 hour battle just like the battle that started Friday at 2pm and ended today at 3pm
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Post Count
    I did answer the question, its a 24 hour battle just like the battle that started Friday at 2pm and ended today at 3pm
    Ok, but that still has nothing to do with any "WD". This is Crime City, not some other Gree game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't mind the shorter event, but triggering the boss still sucks ass. Just like your truck load sale; the crappy weapons were 19% off but the gold was only 10%. Why the difference?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Epic Boss ends Friday, June 27 at 11am PDT. There will be a mini-WD over the weekend. Thanks.
    Is gree losing their minds or what?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Soprano View Post
    Is gree losing their minds or what?
    You have to actually have something before you can lose it.

Post Count
    Well with the impossible new level 250 tier I can't get past 60 anyway so it might as well be shorter.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Send in a ticket to gree like everyone else
    Yes, because only SAS has legitimate complaints to be posted here on the forums.

Post Count
    A lot of JT fans in the house today, cry me a river...its just a shorter EB event. It's not even much of a struggle to get the syn reward - we got the 300 for the syn total in less than 8 hours, we're only a top 800 syn with 24 members and only 6 or 7 people that are active including their alts - so maybe 15 accounts contributing, you only need to hit 20 bosses each...not hard! 60 each over the 3 days (60 gonna be hard for many though).

FYI, to get a boss to appear, just hit something or attack, wait 5 min and hit again - boss appears everytime without fail (rarely it takes more than one hit - I just attack someone, win or lose, usually triggers), a few of my friends worked out a way to get it appearing quicker - hit a cheap building in canal street, bank, hit building, bank and so on - personally I prefer waiting 5 min as the other method dosn't work all the time and I have better things to do in between.

I'm not particularly happy that Gree have scaled up the difficulty either, but just get on with it and don't get sucked in by the marketing. Gree are having the mini war on the weekend no doubt because that's when the idiots spend the most gold - not too many people spend gold to finish the EB event! Or if they do, they're dumb - to finish the 100 hit EB event you need high Stat and Low level...or a never ending bank balance!

yeah, I probably wont get to hit 100, actually, given that all 3 of my accounts double tapped at lvl 12, 16 and 17 respectively, i'll probably struggle to get 60 done. i'll be triple tapping before lvl 25 at this rate.

Ask yourself a simple question, when did the game stop being fun for you and W(hy)TF are you coming on here to piss and moan about it? This is a discussion forum, not a forum where Gree hear your complaints (though Tadaaah has been answering some questions lately in between shutting down Flame threads...she'll learn soon enough I suppose )