3 days to finish Epic Boss Goals?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 days to finish Epic Boss Goals?

Lurker
    Post Count

3 days to finish Epic Boss Goals?

Just noticing that the epic boss individual goals only have 3 days remaining. Is this an error which will be fixed (please say yes)?

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Epic Boss ends Friday, June 27 at 11am PDT. There will be a mini-WD over the weekend. Thanks.

Post Count
    Wtf is a mini-wd?

Post Count
    And that makes it better because? Still, nice to see an event for the unemployed with time on their hands. Lol

Hi tadaah

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Epic Boss ends Friday, June 27 at 11am PDT. There will be a mini-WD over the weekend. Thanks.
    I sent a ticket b4 battle that my account is lost can you please get my account to me as soon as possible , I missed battle weekend I don't want to miss this EP

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    Wtf is a mini-wd?
    I wondered the same. War Day? Wasted Dosh?

Post Count
    Mini WD is a 1 day world domination, basicly, 24hr battle instead of 72hr.

And. Bosses won't trigger, tadaaah. Please look in to this, in MW they trigger with one attack or hitting 1 NPC on maps. After easy kill u can wait 1min and hit again to trigger, for the last 3 or 4 epic bosses here in CC the bosses have been hard to trigger, I have made 20 attacks and no boss yet, I have only killed 2 bosses, and for 30 minutes I haven't been able to trigger on any of my 3 games
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

I doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    Mini WD is a 1 day world domination, basicly, 24hr battle instead of 72hr.

And. Bosses won't trigger, tadaaah. Please look in to this, in MW they trigger with one attack or hitting 1 NPC on maps. After easy kill u can wait 1min and hit again to trigger, for the last 3 or 4 epic bosses here in CC the bosses have been hard to trigger, I have made 20 attacks and no boss yet, I have only killed 2 bosses, and for 30 minutes I haven't been able to trigger on any of my 3 games
    I doubt tadaah will listen .

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    Mini WD is a 1 day world domination
    Question stands. Wtf is a mini-wd?

Sounds like terms from a different game that make no sense when applied to this game.

Lurker
    Post Count
    As far as I am concerned, my original question still stands. What does a mini WD have to do with the fact that in game, the individual epic boss goals have 3 days remaining?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Is this part of grees new marketing campaign? I believe its called give the people what nobody asked for.

Seriously what happened to actually listening to players? That lasted all of 5 mins. Pretty sure no one wants more battles most ppl want less. Gree really learned after the last time that they change epic boss ppl get pissed off, so they decided to do it again!

Tadaah, Here is an idea for you to take to the decision makers...if you are thinking of changing something in the game come on here abd create a poll explain what you want to do and why. Then let everyone vote, if majority like the idea change it and if the majority dont like it then keep things how they are.

If you want to make players happy quit changing what they like. Seriously if you guys spent half your brain power on improving the game instead of all your brain power on making it worse everyone woukd be much much happier

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AssassinMissy View Post
    As far as I am concerned, my original question still stands. What does a mini WD have to do with the fact that in game, the individual epic boss goals have 3 days remaining?
    gree have never had another event going on during the wars in the past so i am guessing the epic boss was cut short because it would clash with the mini war

Tadaaah

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Are you gonna help me get my account back? isn't this what you do

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    my question would be why have you made it so hard to beat a boss at lvl 250? , i doubt many would be willing to spend gold for it . apart from top 10 teams who else at this level is even gonna come close to gold free?. you shouldn't puinsh your loyal players. i am only on level 7 and already it takes two cash hits.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AssassinMissy View Post

At least you have 3 days to complete the individual goals. I don't even have individual goals showing!