Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[EPIC BOSS] Manuel Gaviota

Beat the Elite, Manuel Gaviota, and win! This Epic Boss goes live today at 3pm PDT! Good luck out there!

EPIC BOSS ends Friday, June 27 at 11am PDT.

We've been asking this for over a year, but i'll ask again: please enough with the useless atk mods!
    Give us some energy, income, cost, IP or any other mod actually worth investing time and money for. ANYTHING BUT atk mods!

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    We've been asking this for over a year, but i'll ask again: please enough with the useless atk mods!
    Give us some energy, income, cost, IP or any other mod actually worth investing time and money for. ANYTHING BUT atk mods!
    Exactly!!!

Stop complaining!!

Dude, shut it up complaining. We haven't had this since A&F. Be happy or quit the game!
    Muscle Twin Inc Rank #140 -- Join Us 137-591-693

Why only 3 days and 20 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Beat the Elite, Manuel Gaviota, and win! This Epic Boss goes live today at 3pm PDT! Good luck out there!

Why did you change the length of Epic Boss. We usually have 6 days...

Quote Originally Posted by Thatkidyouknow View Post
    Why did you change the length of Epic Boss. We usually have 6 days...
    Apologies, the screenshot is taken from QA devices. Please disregard the timing in the screenshot.

Apologies, the screenshot is taken from QA devices. Please disregard the timing in the screenshot.
    It's like that in my game too. Not just the screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by Boss King View Post
    Dude, shut it up complaining. We haven't had this since A&F. Be happy or quit the game!
    FO

EPIC BOSS ends Friday, June 27 at 11am PDT.
    Thank you very much for the communication...next step, giving the developers a good smack for some new mods =p)

Thanks for the heads up!
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Same ol Same

100% agree.

Or at least more defense mods. My attack is almost triple my defense. ATP most of us can just skip about 75% of these events.

IDEA:
    1. Have a boss event where the prize is a choice at the end of either attack or defense. Maybe 8% Armor Defense or 5% Gun Attack.

2. What about a Defense Building as an award event prize. Level 10 upgrade cost - $20 Billion. Level 10 defense stat - 1 million + 2% explosive defense.

So why do I keep seeing everyone complaining about Atk mods??? Is it because u have already maxed at 100%? If so, then please keep quiet as there are millions playing the game that have not and the Atk mods are greatly appreciated in helping us improve our scores.

Boss way to hard

I know I have been with this game for a couple of years now and I am at level 250. It was taking 2 free hits at level 5 boss. I have 18 million attack. Level 9 took 2 force attacks. There are people in my syndicate that have been with me from the start and taking him out at level 12 with 1 free hit and they have 9 million attack. What gives??????? Pretty unfair if you ask me.

There should be one boss with the same health for everyone. If you can't beat the boss you get to level up and get stronger. Pretty much par for any other normal game. Not Gree though. No, sir.

how about a mod that takes away some of the 10 percent you lose from banking?