Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: kinda funny

kinda funny

ive logged in once a week, for so long that i now have 28 epic boss energy (you spend 3 to fight and get 5 off the first fight), that's how long this game has lost my interest. im just seeing how long i can go collecting energy now =] - also i see a ton of people have FINALLY seen that this game runs better as a slot machine than a mobile phone game. how about some fair mechanics gree? id totally come back and play this - when i know you've fixed your game.

how are you guys doing? its been a while since i posted.
    Last edited by sxespanky; 06-23-2014 at 12:13 PM.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

I'm in the same boat, with 9 Arena energy.

Haven't gotten any Epic energy, but I fought every boss from Boreas (July 3rd, 2013) to Lilith (June 4th, 2013) and even then I only fought Lilith a few times.

Haven't even touched the last two bosses nor have I fought in Arena in that time.

Awww, I really like the Smilodon armor, and the Unicorn one ain't bad (though I admit it would be vastly improved if it periodically seized up and shot DBZ-level energy blasts out of the horn...)

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    ive logged in once a week, for so long that i now have 28 epic boss energy (you spend 3 to fight and get 5 off the first fight), that's how long this game has lost my interest. im just seeing how long i can go collecting energy now =] - also i see a ton of people have FINALLY seen that this game runs better as a slot machine than a mobile phone game. how about some fair mechanics gree? id totally come back and play this - when i know you've fixed your game.

how are you guys doing? its been a while since i posted.
    and we noobs fight like crazy every eb strugling to get to lv60 and maxing eb , eb+ and epics lol doing white nights to keep up the wars activity ... and you like a prince get fat colecting eb energy ?!? WTF get back here and do your part lmao !

Ditto.

I don't log in at all except guild war, and even then I hate it.

It would be fine if you didn't have to deal with 4 possible splash notifications every single time you log in. If I wanted to log in to just use some arena or eb energy, and have armor finished up, it takes almost 2 minutes just to, "pop in," in perfect WiFi. The idea of being logged into the game and looking at it for more than 2 minutes depresses me, so I don't.

If it weren't for the great people in my guild, I would have been gone long ago. But instead, they're all pretty awesome, so I'm here until the end of this week.

However, the good news is none of you will have to deal with me anymore. I'll go the route of Buster and Eunny and fly off to where common sense still has meaning.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

lol so funny

Indeed funny

You should give your account to Rookeye.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    You should give your account to Rookeye.
    Whatever for?? GET BACK HERE, YOU GIANTS OF THE GAME!!! Go to a Game Therapy for your depression and kick arse for your team in the next war!

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Whatever for?? GET BACK HERE, YOU GIANTS OF THE GAME!!! Go to a Game Therapy for your depression and kick arse for your team in the next war!
    Already did that. Took a guild with 20 members, got t25 twice. My job is done.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Why don 't you write a guide for noobs so I don't have to??

there are sooooo many neeb guides. sooo many. i think the first thread is - list of neeb guides elita gathered and posted. i liked my guild too, im surprised i havnt gotten kicked yet, but it consists of spanish speaking or tagalog speaking people. and the Gm/wife who play. everyone else quite about the same month - we all had enough.

im also very disatisfied with the pop ups when i log in. Check out the gem Sale! .. no thanks. NEW EPIC MONSTER!!!. k... WAR COMING SOON! ... thats kool.... DID WE MENTION GEM SALE? BEST SALE EVER!? uhg....
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    there are sooooo many neeb guides. sooo many. i think the first thread is - list of neeb guides elita gathered and posted. i liked my guild too, im surprised i havnt gotten kicked yet, but it consists of spanish speaking or tagalog speaking people. and the Gm/wife who play. everyone else quite about the same month - we all had enough.

im also very disatisfied with the pop ups when i log in. Check out the gem Sale! .. no thanks. NEW EPIC MONSTER!!!. k... WAR COMING SOON! ... thats kool.... DID WE MENTION GEM SALE? BEST SALE EVER!? uhg....
    You forgot:

"Connect with facebook" - Social media my butt....
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Does everyone else hate FB by now too? Most intrusive "social media" ever...

1) regularly and randomly changes it's security profile to release your previously "secure" private data
    2) constantly harasses you to fill in any missing data

"WHY, Facebook, do you need to know the name and location of my High School from sooo many years ago? Don't you think if I wanted you to have it, I would have given it to you the first fifteen times you asked?!" I swear...

So the GREE pop ups don't annoy me; I've been seasoned by FB to ignore it all...

Hopefully this Raid Boss event should be a sign that this game is changing. I still log in on a daily basis to fight in the arena and make new armor.